News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Source for Kelsey Hayes rotors? (revised, I mean BENDIX rotors, sorry)

Started by Ghoste, September 17, 2005, 09:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

moparjohn

More info please, If you need a set of 1969 rotors for a 4 piston disc brake setup I might have a lead. John
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Ghoste

Well, it's for a 1967, but it's the same rotor.

69fuchs

mitchell motor parts, but they are very very very expensive.  He advertises them on ebay all the time.  I think they are around 300 or maybe even 400 a pair for repops.  good luck to ya

69fuchs

sorry, I was thinking bendix style for b body four piston so I don't have a clue for the kelsey hayes.

Ghoste

I was prepared for the price but I think I'd almost have to swap to a more available setup before I ever bought anything from Mitchell.   Maybe if he had it at a swap meet and I could actually hold it in my hand hand first, but I'd still have to see a priest afterwards.
I've "dealt" with Frank in the past.

I do appreciate your help though.   Any other suggestions?

Ghoste

I need to be slapped and slapped hard.  You are right, I do mean the Bendix rotors.  I need to change this post.

Shakey

Quote from: Ghoste on September 21, 2005, 12:33:25 PM
I was prepared for the price but I think I'd almost have to swap to a more available setup before I ever bought anything from Mitchell.   Maybe if he had it at a swap meet and I could actually hold it in my hand hand first, but I'd still have to see a priest afterwards.
I've "dealt" with Frank in the past.

I do appreciate your help though.   Any other suggestions?

I've heard about these folks also - nothing good!

69fuchs

the guy is a crook, there is no doubt, but if you buy it on ebay, pay through pay pal with a credit card, you cannot get screwed.   your credit card company will credit your account if he doesn't come through.   I stayed at the same hotel that he did this year at the mopar nationals, and in the morning before we left for the show he said he was surprised no one flattened the tires on his dodge sprinter!!!

Ghoste

Surprised no one flattened his tires but not worried about it enough to change his ways I bet.  I'll still watch for another source.