News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who deleted his vinyl top? *** pic added.....

Started by CB, September 17, 2005, 01:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drop Top

wreckova68

Thanks Heavy, I don't know what the code is.  In fact I was just about to start a thread for anyone to ID the colour code.  She was built FF1 light green but I have not been able to match the gold exactly.  Don't think it is JJ1 (too light) and have feeling it is not a factory code - am trying to chase history on the car but not much luck to date; person who sold it wasnt the sprayer but I know it was done at least 6 years ago.

So, I know it's hard trying to match off a picture but can anyone tell me from the picture in my above post what code it could be? 

CB

light blue metal top now, gonna paint it flat black too for now I think.
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Arigmaster

I deleted mine only because it doesn't look right with the Daytona Wing. As for replacing the drip rail trim, I have not gotten to that part yet but I do like Drop Top's thoughts there. I was considering using two sided trim adhesive tape on the rail and then snapping it down so I wouldn't have to goof with the trim too much. (tape would fill the gap and help with bond)

I was Lucky with the quarter seam too... took care of it within 2 skim coats. I welded all my trim holes shut and spent hours on them. By the time I was done, I only needed one skim coat to feather them...  I believe in working the steel not the body filler!