News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winged Warriors Meet pics

Started by sunroofsuperbird, June 20, 2007, 07:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofsuperbird

Here is some misc pics I took at the winged warriors meet Tues night at the motel. I just drove my 4x4 69 Charger R/T down there that night. I talked to some people there and asked some if they were a member here but didnt run into anyone who was  :shruggy:
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

sunroofsuperbird

Here a few more from tues night.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

hemigeno

Thanks for posting those, and for remining me yet again that I would love to have been there... :brickwall:  :P

I recognize several of the cars there, but no Aero Forum members' cars that I've seen so far.  Actually, we don't have too many 'Bird owners on here -- guess the "Charger" moniker runs some of them off??  :shruggy: 

Are you going to be able to make it to some of the other events this week?  If so, keep the pictures coming! 

sunroofsuperbird

Now heres some from today wed! I took my Sunroof Superbird today. this was the petty Museum and it was great Richard petty was there to meet us and I had him sign my glove box door which was great. Then later he came around and signed cars which was even better so I got both  :drool5: this was just great. just a few different cars there from last night. Here some pics first of my car and Richard signing it.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

sunroofsuperbird

Yea still no members. I may try to go thur night but I couldnt get off work so I wont get there till late if I go. Fri and sat have to get back on my car so I can make it to Carisle. heres a few more including a nice start on a clone Maybe? very nice car and has a hood like mine also.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

hemi68charger

Man,, wish I was there... Looks like Dana would be all alone with no other C500's?...

Thanks for sharing.. Looks like a fun time and a great sight !!

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

sunroofsuperbird

Yea didnt see any 500s ? and only 10 or so daytonas ? there was some reg chargers.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

tan top

:popcrn:  good pictures thanks for posting  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hemi68charger

Quote from: sunroofsuperbird on June 21, 2007, 10:15:05 AM
Yea didnt see any 500s ? and only 10 or so daytonas ? there was some reg chargers.
Ask any of those cats with the big wings on their cars if they wanna trade for a car with a big elephant in its engine compartment...  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 21, 2007, 06:11:58 AM
Man,, wish I was there... Looks like Dana would be all alone with no other C500's?...

Thanks for sharing.. Looks like a fun time and a great sight !!

Troy
You and me both!!  Looks like I missed another one, damn :brickwall:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Ghoste

You know, I never get tired of those pics where there are a bunch of wing cars lined up like that.

Charger1973

Wow that is too cool.  Richard Petty...    :o

nitrometal

I am so bummed that I couldn't be there.  :'(   I was really looking forward to this meet.
Thanx a ton for the pics.  :cheers:
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

69_500

Well we all know how slow I am to resize photo's and post them. But I drove down for the events on Thursday. I counted 34 winged cars, and 1 lonely C500, 1 GTX, 1 73 charger, 1 70 RR, and 1 70 Charger. Or at least that is all that I can remember. 2 of the Daytona's that were present were factory HEMI cars, goreous cars. 1 Daytona that was present was also owned by its origional owner still, and unrestored. Great looking car as well. All in all I shot about 300 photo's of the cars when I was there. I'll try to resize some and post them.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on June 24, 2007, 08:10:53 PM
Well we all know how slow I am to resize photo's and post them. But I drove down for the events on Thursday. I counted 34 winged cars, and 1 lonely C500, 1 GTX, 1 73 charger, 1 70 RR, and 1 70 Charger. Or at least that is all that I can remember. 2 of the Daytona's that were present were factory HEMI cars, goreous cars. 1 Daytona that was present was also owned by its origional owner still, and unrestored. Great looking car as well. All in all I shot about 300 photo's of the cars when I was there. I'll try to resize some and post them.

Thanks Danny, look forward to it.............

Troy
Troy

BigBlockSam

QuoteYou know, I never get tired of those pics where there are a bunch of wing cars lined up like that   

i have to admit i've stared at those pics a bunch too. nice
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

Lets post a few.

69_500

a few more

69_500

and yet a few more.

69_500

and even more.

hemigeno

Danny,

Is this Daytona Y3 Cream?  I don't know if I've seen another in that color - looks good!  Eh, who am I kidding - they ALL look good!!

69_500

and the last few.

nitrometal

WOW!!!   34 winged cars.  That must be something to see that many in one spot. How many show up for Carlisle or the DSAC shows?

Great photos you guys. Don't be shy about posting more.  I'd love to see them.  :drool5:
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

Aero426

That's a nice setting in front of the museum.

hemi68charger

Wow !!!  Thanks for the pics !!!!  Surely looks like it was a great time........

Troy
Troy