News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sun visor bracket restoration

Started by Spartan, September 18, 2005, 06:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Mine was a  bit rusty and hard to move.  I spent an hour or so cleaning it and using some spray lube to loosen it up a bit.  Since the finish is gone on it, was the paint just a silver or some type of special paint.  I may just prime and paint it silver but Iwas curious what the correct color and process was to paint it. Is there any type of lube needed to keep it working or just WD40 or something like that.

Thanks.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Silver R/T

the one in the middle that holds the rear view mirror too or the one by the A pillar?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Spartan

Ones on the A pillar right now.  I have not taken off the mirror to look at it yet, just the visor swivels.

Thanks.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)