News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

10,000 Reasons Chargers Kick #!&

Started by tricky lugnuts, July 01, 2007, 12:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tricky lugnuts

Oh, to scare a civic into backing off, with but the rumble of thy exhaust.
Oh to know the Charger beats a mustang on the hoof, with stylish windows and a (semi) fastbook roof.
Room for any engine -- geared for any ride -- to know my Charger is equipped, to take any car in stride!!!

Does anybody else feel the Dodge Charger may well be the sweetest ride ever built?  :cheers:   

:angel:

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,28526.0.html

and i will further add:

the soothing sound of a built fourfourty six through 18 odd feet of three inch TTI exhaust,.. (edit: and yes the dreaded throaty stereo Flowmasters TK    )  sounds just exactly like an awfully horney panther at idle and a really pissed off tyrannosaurus at even the most modest throttle... and - the kick down of a race prepped 727 as it catches third gear at 50 MPH and chirps the tires hard is about as close to sex as it comes... no argument there... it's a delight to do it and i do it several times a day... whenever i can,.. gas prices be dammed...

Ghoste

All true, but I will add that some of us don't need the "(semi)" adjective to the fastback roof part.  ;) :D hehehe

tricky lugnuts

I know -- my bad -- I've got a '71

Modify as required for your particular application

bull

Forza

Now if you posted this on a civic message board it would make sense.

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on July 01, 2007, 12:06:52 PM
You're preaching to the choir.

i've never heard this before  :shruggy:       :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."