News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird/Daytona Scissor Jack Handles

Started by Wingnut426, July 03, 2007, 02:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut426

I finally got the pivot pieces today to make up the handles.  I will try to make a few handles to take to Carlisle.  I did not make it to the Winged Warrior meet in N.C., my dad ended up in the hospital and I had to take care of a few personal things.  Look for my White Hemi Superbird or stop by at Tony's Parts, B-16 in the venders area.  I will be selling Scissors jacks, handles and Daytona hold down plates.  You can also e-mail me direct, petev8@webtv.net with any questions.
                            Thanks, Pete
HEMI Daytona Convertible

hemigeno

Hey Pete,

Any chance you could throw an extra scissors jack collar/thrust bearing in your stuff?  I need to get a correct one for mine - it seems someone lost or removed the cotter pin, and the threaded rod came all the way out so the bearing was lost.  I still have everything else, but I haven't rounded up a bearing yet. 

Even if you don't have an extra one, I hope to see you there!

Geno