News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is why I'm selling my Daytona

Started by daytonalo, July 20, 2007, 09:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

QuoteI like the Daytona way better 

chicks are a dime a dozen (before i got married)  but a daytona , even a  correct replica is a rare thing . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

PocketThunder

Quote from: 70charger_boy on July 23, 2007, 11:33:34 AM
The CEO of my company has a cigarette boat that is as nice as the one you have and everytime he comes back from a trip he has to put 225 gallons of fuel in it.  He uses Avgas wich is cheap for him, because he buys it at cost, but pier prices???? you're looking at what, 5 bucks a gallon.  I like the Daytona way better.  The pic with the Daytona's at the sonic drive in will get you way hotter and younger chics.  Just stay away from the chics with braces, unless you want to meet Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC

Chris Hansen...  :ahum:

Oh, that guy..  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hansen

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

70charger_boy

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 23, 2007, 02:02:49 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on July 23, 2007, 11:33:34 AM
The CEO of my company has a cigarette boat that is as nice as the one you have and everytime he comes back from a trip he has to put 225 gallons of fuel in it.  He uses Avgas wich is cheap for him, because he buys it at cost, but pier prices???? you're looking at what, 5 bucks a gallon.  I like the Daytona way better.  The pic with the Daytona's at the sonic drive in will get you way hotter and younger chics.  Just stay away from the chics with braces, unless you want to meet Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC

Chris Hansen...  :ahum:

Oh, that guy..  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hansen

Yep, that is the guy.   :smilielol:

Aero426

Quote from: daytonalo on July 21, 2007, 07:35:11 AM
I will build another very soon .
And monkeys might fly out of my butt.   Stick with your project.   It's just too nice to sell. 

daytonalo

I decided not to sell my car , still want the boat , but not right now .

ACUDANUT

Boats aren't money pits. Heck, they don't rust and I agree that women "hang" out more by the water than they do on hot asphalt looking at a hundred's of cars complaining they are hot,thirsty and bored out of their minds.

daytonalo

Damn right , especially the kind of boating I do , My boat runs 85 on gps , and I have the slow boat in the group , although it is only a single natural 550 hp . My buddy has a 40 Skater with twin 1100'S , runs 150 + . Trust me guys , tons of top shelf P.....SY around !!!!!!! Larry

PocketThunder

Quote from: daytonalo on July 26, 2007, 11:40:16 AM
Damn right , especially the kind of boating I do , My boat runs 85 on gps , and I have the slow boat in the group , although it is only a single natural 550 hp . My buddy has a 40 Skater with twin 1100'S , runs 150 + . Trust me guys , tons of top shelf P.....SY around !!!!!!! Larry

Are they on the water for sun and sand or are they there for the $$$?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

daytonalo

BOTTOM LINE , CARS SHOWS = FAT CHICKS WITH A BROKEN GRILLE
                      HOT ROD BOATING = SMOKIN CHICKS WITH BIG BOOBIES !!!!!!!!

70charger_boy

Quote from: daytonalo on July 26, 2007, 07:23:52 PM

Fat chicks buy you sweaters

Howie

Glad you are keeping it.  Hey even big girls need love too ya know!

daytonalo

MIGHT BE TRUE , BUT ANYTHING ABOVE 115 LBS WILL DROP MY TOP SPEED !!!!!!!!!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 70charger_boy on July 26, 2007, 07:29:00 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on July 26, 2007, 07:23:52 PM

Fat chicks buy you sweaters

fat chicks need lovin too.....they just have to pay
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69_500

I beg to differ on your fat girls=car shows. I don't know all of the shows you've been too, but there are always some lookers at shows as well.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69_500 on July 26, 2007, 08:35:14 PM
I beg to differ on your fat girls=car shows. I don't know all of the shows you've been too, but there are always some lookers at shows as well.
:iagree:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

daytonalo

Sorry , guys , I only hang out with chicks under 30

BigBlockSam

QuoteI beg to differ on your fat girls=car shows. I don't know all of the shows you've been too, but there are always some lookers at shows as well. 

69_500

Likewise here, considering i'm also under 30.

TomP

Quote from: BigBlockSam on July 26, 2007, 09:06:03 PM
QuoteI beg to differ on your fat girls=car shows. I don't know all of the shows you've been too, but there are always some lookers at shows as well. 

You think I'd let fat girls stand next to my Duster?  (Sorry for the poor image quality - I took it with my cell phone)

'70 Charger R/T Clone - FE5/V1W 451/727/Dana/4 wheel disc brakes/AC (Under Restification)
'70 Challenger - FM3/V1W 440/727/8.75/4 wheel disc brakes (Under Restification)
'74 Duster - FM3/V1W 225/904/7.25 Disc/Drum
'93 RAM D250 - 5.9L/A518/9.25 (Old Sacto Cop Truck)
'94 BMW 740iL

Yes, I'm a Dodge Boy.  Verstehen?

daytonalo

IT'S NICE TO SEE GRANDMA'S GETTING WORK !!!!!!!!!!!

Charger_Fan

I snagged this pic from a carshow recently. It was taken on the sly, I was too chicken to take one from eye level.  :rotz: Too bad too, because the eye level shot had quite the cavernous cleavage! :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charger_boy

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 28, 2007, 01:21:50 PM
I snagged this pic from a carshow recently. It was taken on the sly, I was too chicken to take one from eye level.  :rotz: Too bad too, because the eye level shot had quite the cavernous cleavage! :drool5: