News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is why I'm selling my Daytona

Started by daytonalo, July 20, 2007, 09:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

I figure "What Ever Floats Your Boat" If your ole lady don't like going to car shows and bitches...... you picked the wrong one anyway. I seen plenty of beached whales at the lakes.....they just don't go in the water :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

472 R/T SE

Nice shot Grant.  That's my level.  My face is always within inches in bumper to bumper traffic.  :smilielol:

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 28, 2007, 01:21:50 PM
I snagged this pic from a carshow recently. It was taken on the sly, I was too chicken to take one from eye level.  :rotz: Too bad too, because the eye level shot had quite the cavernous cleavage! :drool5:

Holy Crap!!!     :o   :o  :o   :o    I'd never leave the house.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

70charger_boy

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 28, 2007, 10:29:22 PM
I snagged this pic from a carshow recently. It was taken on the sly, I was too chicken to take one from eye level.  :rotz: Too bad too, because the eye level shot had quite the cavernous cleavage! :drool5:

:slap: ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The70RT

Quote from: 70charger_boy on July 29, 2007, 05:58:59 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on July 28, 2007, 10:29:22 PM

:slap: ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to leave the house. I don't think too many like that are gonna sit around and be homebodys. Anyway it looks like you would have missed the car show. :nana: I know what you mean though. You just wouldn't work on you car as much :D

70charger_boy

I still can't get over how hot that chic in the brown shirt is  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:.................I wonder if she is going out with someone in here?  She looks high maintenance

daytonalo

IT APPEARS TO ME THAT SHE COULD BREAST FEED AN ENTIRE WING OF THE HOSPITAL !!!!!!

70charger_boy

Quote from: daytonalo on July 29, 2007, 06:41:33 PM
IT APPEARS TO ME THAT SHE COULD BREAST FEED AN ENTIRE WING OF THE HOSPITAL !!!!!!

You forgot the.... :icon_smile_big:

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: Mean 318 on July 20, 2007, 10:41:10 PM
Just paint hooters on the side of the daytona ;)

:lol: :lol: If it makes you happy, then go for it! Life is too short to be worried about other's opinions. :cheers:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

70charger_boy

The70RT

Quote from: 70charger_boy on November 03, 2007, 01:32:33 PM
:bump:

No chicks on the beaches now. The all are hanging out at the bars now getting pale and pounded  :D

Ghoste

learical1

Quote from: The70RT on November 09, 2007, 10:34:46 AM

No chicks on the beaches now. The all are hanging out at the bars now getting pale and pounded  :D

Beeches getting pounded?  Post some pix!
Bruce

The70RT

Quote from: learical1 on November 09, 2007, 09:26:27 PM
Quote from: The70RT on November 09, 2007, 10:34:46 AM

Beeches getting pounded?  Post some pix!

Those were the days...........No digital camera's then. Peters jackets.... mini skirts and thongs were 69 cents at Duckwalls and they went on your feet then  :lol:

daytonalo

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Ghoste on November 09, 2007, 08:17:02 PM
No downsides to that.  ;D
There is to some guys.

They can't get your boat into the bar.

They means they don't get the time of day.

daytonalo

Trust me , I need a boat to get laid !!!! Although many in the Mopar arena need more than a boat !!!!