News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WING?

Started by Blown70, September 21, 2005, 05:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Ok,  So I have have a question.   I would like to add a wing to my 70 Charger.  It is anything but stock.  I think the daytona wing is too tall and would not look good with out the nose?

The go-wing is maybe small, but well ANYONE HAVE AN OPINION?

bakerhillpins

While I primairly surf this site (don't have myself one of these yet) I don't think just a wing looks all that bad.

Here is a pic of a 69 with just a wing that I found while burrowing down a link in one of the memebers sigs...
http://members.tripod.com/richmondcountymopars/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/georgefillipedes2.jpg

On that note, I do like the daytonas I just can't warm up to the nose all that much, I accept it because its a unique feature but I struggle with my perception that its pasted on... anyhow, YMMV

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Drop Top

This is just my opinion. Go wings only look good on the 3rd gen Charger. I don't like them on a 2nd gen Charger. Or first for that mater.

Just 6T9 CHGR

They were optional in 70 only.....that would be the only 2nd gen they would look good on IMHO
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BigBlockSam

2 gen chargers look great with just the daytona wing. remember this one
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Blown70

Ok, where does one find the wings.  I really dont want to  :stirthepot: or have anyone :rant:  I would like to know options who has these and the COST?  As I was debating on fashioning my own shorter version.... Does anyone have the horizontal ONLY?  Also where do I mount this exactly?  Just great now I have more questions