News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Live- Jet Blue Emergency Landing

Started by Ponch ®, September 21, 2005, 07:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

CNN / FOX News / MSNBC>..

the front landing hear is stuck sideways. Theyre going to attempt an emergency landing at LAX at 6pm PST or so.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChargerAndy

My household is watching..... sayin a prayer for the passengers too..............

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

fantastic job!!! the entire newsroom applauded!  ;D

ChargerAndy

Awesome job by the pilot.....he just saved JetBlue's stock from collapsing! Good Job Pilot dude!

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bluesfool

A superb job! Straight down the middle of the runway the whole way.!

BigBlackDodge

Drache

I'd certainly buy that polit a bottle of anything he wants!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Bluebeast

1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

Charger_Fan

I heard it on the radio on my way home as they landed...everyone was holding their breaths.

That's very impressive on the job of pilot & crew...I bet those people have some extra laundry to do tonight. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Drache

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 21, 2005, 10:01:51 PM
I heard it on the radio on my way home as they landed...everyone was holding their breaths.

That's very impressive on the job of pilot & crew...I bet those people have some extra laundry to do tonight. :icon_smile_big:

Wait till you see the news clip of it happening!  :o
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Todd Wilson

Dam......I was hoping for fire and death!

Todd

Brock Samson

HEY!!!

Where's my Cut from your gang's Logo ya bastard!?  :RantExplode:

Vainglory, Esq.

Khyron

Outstanding flying by that Pilot... just outstanding!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Khyron on September 22, 2005, 07:15:15 AM
Outstanding flying by that Pilot... just outstanding!

Wouldnt it be outstanding landing?    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

Shakey

F'in CNN - interviewing 5 different pilots on the telephone while waiting for the plane to crash, uh I mean land, asking each of them the same questions. 

If I was the first pilot they interviewed I would have called Paula Zahn back and asked her on the air "WTF, did you not believe what I was telling you?"

My wife asked me while we were watching Paula Zahn "if I thought she was hot" - my response "yes, do you?"

Old Moparz

They should auction off the bits of tire on eBay to offset the increased fuel prices. That'll keep the airfare down for everybody.   :2thumbs:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger_Fan

Damn fine idea! :thumbs:

And since it was in California, they could have some stars sign some photos of them holding bits of tire & pledge all proceeds to "Katrina relief". ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 22, 2005, 11:09:57 AM
They should auction off the bits of tire on eBay to offset the increased fuel prices. That'll keep the airfare down for everybody.   :2thumbs:

How do ya auction smoke?...

Old Moparz

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 22, 2005, 09:38:04 PM

Almost the same way you can capture & bottle flatulence.

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Fart_20Catheter
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 22, 2005, 10:58:33 PM
Quote from: Stratocharger on September 22, 2005, 09:38:04 PM

Almost the same way you can capture & bottle flatulence.

Dude where do you get this stuff??? !!

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Fart_20Catheter
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."