News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tooth Ache, Cam 2, Cam 2, Vicodon and 600 watts a side is good

Started by cudaken, September 21, 2005, 09:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudaken

I am going to die rather it be from the Charger, or the Cam 2, Vicodon but I feel no pain. I am pretty muck stoned, not something I would normaly do but dam that tooth was hurting. Took 2 Vicodon today and did not help while I was sluring at job interviews. No cam 2, just a limp side of the mouth.

Got home a said Chevy this, get rid of the pain or give me death! :angel:

For the frist 10 cam 2's I was hating life. But after 11 life started to seem a little better :devil: Started to canking the stereo Think I am around 20 now and I feel no pain. Beating on the stereo as well, 600 watts of real power and garage door open. This not a ricer system in my car. But a hard core Audiophile system in the garage. Mono Blocked at 600 watts at 8 OHMs and 1250 watts a 2 OHM's. If it was a Charger 5.6 in the 1320 and all steel. :icon_smile_big:

Doing some stones and sound's like Mick and the band is in the garage. Wating for the polices to show up. Will shake something at them and go to jail. But I don't care, only reason I know I have a month is because I have some places to dump the Cam 2. ;D

More than likely I will regrat this post, but at this point all I can say is Party On.

I wonder what the Dr will think during the autopys? My guess is :callme: :METAL: :rock: :engel016: party on Dude.

God I will so happy to get this yanked out of my faces! :icon_smile_big:   

Bellech, me. ;D
I am back

Brock Samson

cudaken

Stratocharger you need a Cuda Ken Decoder ring for only $24.95 plus shipping ;D

When you said "Can't ANYONE spell fur krissakes?!!", did you mean for and not fur. I understand krisssakes but fur?

I cannot spell and that is a given, what can I say but belch.

Cuda Ken feeling no pain again.

Ps, try to spell and type after what dumb ass me is doing!
I am back

Brock Samson

yeah, i messed up there shouldn't have been a space between fur and kris...  :icon_smile_dead:

41husk

Guys, incase you did not notice the more Ken drinks the better his typing gets :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Vainglory, Esq.

:iagree:

For 20 beers and a couple a vicodin, I'm not really seeing a difference.

Ponch ®

Ah yes...im big on the car audio thing nowadays. Let me tell ya something, you will never appreciate the "smokey and the bandit" theme to the fullest unless youre blasting it from some alpines and two 12"s out in the back. Gotta love the bouncy bassline.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Dr. V

NYCMille

I feel ya' man... I got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled last year in one shot - I cured it with 5 shots of Tequila and I a vicoden... after that, all was right with the world...

Cheers to you CudaKen!!

cudaken

Sorry I wasted your time with this post.

Tooth is out, and doing pretty good now. Must say the Dr Wheatley does a pretty good job. Just felt one of the shoots and after that nothing. Did take some vicodin Thrusday after I got home, no somking or Cam 2 and had just a small amount of discomfort. Less than what I had with the tooth in.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus