News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

Quote from: held1823 on September 22, 2011, 05:54:24 PM
stereo guy has nothing on phone guy, car wise...

DRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!       :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

BigBlockSam

QuoteDRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!       cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

hey lover boy it's time to see you do a burnout in your underwear .  ;D not a skid mark , a burnout  with that wing car of yours .  :drive:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on September 22, 2011, 07:49:19 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 22, 2011, 09:01:24 AM
Quote from: A383Wing on September 21, 2011, 10:19:35 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 21, 2011, 04:08:40 PM
I have this friend in new jersey , he likes to get drunk and text me how much he loves me .  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:    :smilielol:   :shruggy:

you got a friend??  :nana:  how about me?? huh? huh?

this thread went from Stuarts convert pics to him & his underwear...  :shruggy:

but you dont text me when you get drunk  LOL
   my number is in every one of my messages   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  i dont drink either  but u can still text me   , i dont text unless i absolutely have to .  I seen to be able  to buy alot more wrecked cars off craigs list if i send a text as sooon as the add pops up  ??  no idea why !!!

well, I guess you will never hear from me...I don't gots yer number and I don't drink....  :D
my number is in every one of my messages   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  i dont drink either  but u can still text me   , i dont text unless i absolutely have to .  I seen to be able  to buy alot more wrecked cars off craigs list if i send a text as sooon as the add pops up  ??  no idea why !!!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

at this rate this thread will go the way of the chicks/chargers thread and get locked,  in b 4 the lock!!
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

A383Wing

yea..it will be locked for sure if there is a pic of Stu posted in hin undies...which I pray to the Gods that will never happen

moparstuart

i have another drunken wing car owner stalking(texting) me  .  He owns a green hemi   :nana:

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

BigBlockSam

Quotei have another drunken wing car owner stalking(texting) me  .  He owns a green hemi   nana

you bitch! cheating on me already and i haven't even seen you do a burnout yet . :slap: :faint:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 23, 2011, 08:13:56 PM
Quotei have another drunken wing car owner stalking(texting) me  .  He owns a green hemi   nana

you bitch! cheating on me already and i haven't even seen you do a burnout yet . :slap: :faint:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :girlfight:

pettybird

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 23, 2011, 02:21:43 PM
QuoteDRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!       cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

hey lover boy it's time to see you do a burnout in your underwear .  ;D not a skid mark , a burnout  with that wing car of yours .  :drive:

how about a general lee tesh style burnout?  cause that's pure youtube gold.

moparstuart

better cooling pushers for my nose cone  , i have one  in there now but i will upgrade and add a dual set

found some good cooling fans  today ( cheap) LOL  free in my salvage yard
  97-99 caddy catera's have dual ( two) pushers up in front of the a/c condenser
they are perfect with shrouds built on .  These caddys are showing up in the u pull it yards because the motors are not that greatest . So you should be able to buy them pretty cheap . Great choice if your on a budget or for a clone to make sure you engine stays cool with that nose up there .

moparstuart

new fans  they will fit great and have a nice sponge seal around them to seal up well
they car push some serious air too

moparstuart

also started putting a new power steering pump on it tonight the bearings in mine are screaming 

moparstuart

looking for a steering pump cooler if anyone has an extra one 

70Sbird

Quote from: moparstuart on September 27, 2011, 08:52:51 PM

i'm looking for one of those as well.
If you find a reasonable substitute let me know as I'm struggling with the idea of paying $150 for the last correct one I found

Scott Faulkner

moparstuart

Quote from: 70Sbird on September 27, 2011, 09:06:15 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 27, 2011, 08:52:51 PM

i'm looking for one of those as well.
If you find a reasonable substitute let me know as I'm struggling with the idea of paying $150 for the last correct one I found
i'm told 80's mopar cop cars  look close ?  :shruggy:

BigBlockSam

those fans have a lot of shroud . which is cool when there running but kinda blocks part of  the rad a bit when the fans are off and your depending on airflow .  :Twocents:

66chargerkid

Quote from: A383Wing on September 23, 2011, 06:49:42 PM
yea..it will be locked for sure if there is a pic of Stu posted in hin undies...which I pray to the Gods that will never happen
Challenge accepted

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 27, 2011, 10:06:44 PM
those fans have a lot of shroud . which is cool when there running but kinda blocks part of  the rad a bit when the fans are off and your depending on airflow .  :Twocents:
I have an A/C condenser up there already and i like my car to run cool so i , run my eletric fans all the time anyway .   I have them run on a switch in the console but rarely flip the switch off .

A383Wing

I only have had to run my electric fan maybe 3 times since we built the car....have it on a separate toggle switch under the dash

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on September 29, 2011, 09:49:51 PM
I only have had to run my electric fan maybe 3 times since we built the car....have it on a separate toggle switch under the dash
but you just have a tiny 383   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :nana: :nana:

mauve66

even though you already have the fans i have always heard that the mk8 lincolns have an awesum fan setup also, alot of ram owners are using it after upping the heat under the hood
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

pettybird

I have the mark VIII fan on Marty--it is the greatest OEM fan created.  check out that thread for pics...it's huge.

moparstuart

Quote from: mauve66 on October 04, 2011, 07:14:57 PM
even though you already have the fans i have always heard that the mk8 lincolns have an awesum fan setup also, alot of ram owners are using it after upping the heat under the hood
i needed pusher fans ,  i wanna keep the current water pump fan and shroud set up

moparstuart