News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Bird One on June 06, 2015, 02:36:03 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 06, 2015, 09:01:31 AM
Quote from: Bird One on June 06, 2015, 08:43:20 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 06, 2015, 12:03:08 AM
Quote from: Bird One on June 05, 2015, 04:27:17 PM
After 94 pages of which 3/4 of the post are worthless drivel,maybe now this thing will go away !! :blahblah:

Do the letters "FO" mean anything to you ?

My thoughts exactly,"to you",and the last 92 pages of wasted space nobody reads anymore could also go away !!!!!!!!  :flush:

The only wasted space I'm seeing here is the square footage your worthless carcass is occupying on this planet.

So...

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

Now that wasn't nice !!! :nono:

I got a chuckle out of it.   :hah:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

garner7555

I have only been a member for a few years but I have been waiting on the day when you got this car back out.   :yesnod:  What a great cruiser, convertible + 6 speed + wing car = awesome   :2thumbs:     
Happy for you Stuart!   :drive:   :vert:
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

moparstuart

moparstuart

Quote from: held1823 on June 05, 2015, 03:36:06 PM
here's a free one. if they haven't changed it, it creates a new and unique file for resized images. this is nice because it lets you keep the originals whereas a lot of programs do not

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/photo-gallery

thanks Ernie now i have to figure out how to work it

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on June 06, 2015, 10:19:58 PM
Same ip as 62max and another one too.
wow sorry to hear that i always liked his posts and love his cars  ?  no idea he has such animosity  towards me  ?

62 Max

Quote from: moparstuart on June 08, 2015, 08:00:41 AM
wow sorry to hear that i always liked his posts and love his cars  ?  no idea he has such animosity  towards me  ?

Stuart,
If you think that me you're dead wrong,regardless of what someone says about an I.P.address I am not the one mentioned !! If you go back over any of my post I don't think you will find any animosity toward anyone and if I ever have any they will be the first to know,I don't tell it to the world.Normally I would have PM'd you but since it came out here,only fair to reply here! If what I just printed doesn't suffice,just let me know and from this point on I'll just be a casual observer.
Best,
Bill

moparstuart

Quote from: 62 Max on June 08, 2015, 08:51:48 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 08, 2015, 08:00:41 AM

Stuart,
If you think that me you're dead wrong,regardless of what someone says about an I.P.address I am not the one mentioned !! If you go back over any of my post I don't think you will find any animosity toward anyone and if I ever have any they will be the first to know,I don't tell it to the world.Normally I would have PM'd you but since it came out here,only fair to reply here! If what I just printed doesn't suffice,just let me know and from this point on I'll just be a casual observer.
Best,
Bill
good to know bill i thought we were all good  :2thumbs: .   thanks  for clearing that up  !!!  maybe there is also a 62max  ? with no space in it  ???

skip68

HEY Stuart, long time no post.  You left this at my place last time you were here so I saved it for you  :moon:      :nana:
Wow, a 6speed.    :2thumbs: That's sweet.    :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on June 08, 2015, 09:23:42 AM
HEY Stuart, long time no post.  You left this at my place last time you were here so I saved it for you  :moon:      :nana:
Wow, a 6speed.    :2thumbs: That's sweet.    :drool5:
hey skippy long time no see , hope all is well for you and the family 

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:  due to the recent changes and updates on my car  what is wrong in this picture  ?   :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big: 

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

wingcar

How many parts do you have left over after rebuilding the Carbs?  (Isn't that SOP when you rebuild a Carburetor)? LOL  :lol:   Just kidding,  :slap:  nice car....
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

ACUDANUT

So who is working on those carbs ?  I know those ain't your hands.  :scratchchin:

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: moparstuart on June 11, 2015, 08:04:57 AM
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:  due to the recent changes and updates on my car  what is wrong in this picture  ?   :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big: 

I'm goin' with the kickdown linkage... :poke: :punkrocka: :woohoo: :rock:
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)