News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on October 13, 2008, 04:35:42 PM
did you figure out why it spun the bearing ?
stuck a pipe cleaner up in the crank and was a nasty carbon blockage out of the block.  Where the machine shop didnt get it all cleaned up we had to do alot of cleaning of the block  and I guess that we didnt get it all out .

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Motor is re-assemble and back in and started , we are breaking it in this week . It sound really good with the new milder cam . Has alot better vaccuum .  Hopefully home soon &   PICTURES SOON.   

69_500

daytonalo

HERE IS CORRECT SPELLING JACKASS !! DAYTONALO  :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

moparstuart

BPTRacing

Quote from: moparstuart on November 17, 2008, 05:52:24 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on November 17, 2008, 05:46:13 PM
Third times the charm right?  :cheers:
fingers crossed

Not to wish you poor luck, but IF something happens - I have a real nice 499 stroker with a ProCharger that would look wonderful in your Birdible! Only about 900hp on 93 octane, but we can tune it up a little with some E-85 fuel!  :icon_smile_cool:

Scotty
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

BPTRacing

Oh Yeah, and just to make you feel a little better about the body shop, I know of a 440-6 4-speed bird that was at a guy's shop in '83 to be restored. All I knew was the owner was from out-of-state. I happened to check with the body guy a few weeks ago, they were getting ready to think about installing a new trunk pan. Quarter panels were still cut off.

Maybe after 25 years I can buy it cheap :scratchchin:

Good Luck with the newly rebuilt motor!  Maybe some black marks in front of your garage soon??

Scotty
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

69_500

Quote from: BPTRacing on November 17, 2008, 06:25:12 PM
Oh Yeah, and just to make you feel a little better about the body shop, I know of a 440-6 4-speed bird that was at a guy's shop in '83 to be restored. All I knew was the owner was from out-of-state. I happened to check with the body guy a few weeks ago, they were getting ready to think about installing a new trunk pan. Quarter panels were still cut off.

Maybe after 25 years I can buy it cheap :scratchchin:

Good Luck with the newly rebuilt motor!  Maybe some black marks in front of your garage soon??

Scotty

If the guy looks on the bright side, at least he knows that the shop isn't going to rush through the restoration right? I mean after 25 years, you'd think that it might be ready to paint by now?

moparstuart

wow i guess 11 years is a drop in the bucket     :smilielol:

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

sorry i dont get home until 6 pm and it's dark here

moparstuart

:2thumbs: gasing up 1.72 preimium

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

:drool5:my new shifter and my new dvd , Hd radio flip out Ipod ready touch screen

moparstuart

new flame maple lime light pistol grips, all the way from domingo in south america

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:drool5: my nice new to me slighty used jack, thanks to pete (WINGNUT)   . Did i install it right ? not sure if i did it correctly?

pettybird

are you gonna make it stay outside until it feels sorry for breaking two motors?   :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on November 19, 2008, 10:38:48 PM
are you gonna make it stay outside until it feels sorry for breaking two motors?   :nana:
No but I am Going to driving it to work tomorrow and gonna drive the hell out of it . Break it in right LOL  Did i install the jack right doug ?

BB1

You got a pimped out Birdie Stuart, good job.  :2thumbs:
Delete my profile

PocketThunder

How come everytime you post an engine shot it has that "fresh paint" look?   :scratchchin:      :poke:         :rofl: :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."