News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:icon_smile_tongue:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

moparstuart

it can really scare you when your body man buys a new car right in the middle of your restoration project.  I think i payed for a good majority of this car LOL  :smilielol:

moparstuart

:drool5:

MOPARHOUND!

Great pic's as always MoparStuart........thanks for sharing.  :drool5:
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5:  damn things so long it only fit cross wise in three bays , plays hell on taking a complete picture of it in a small place

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5: there is the dent in my new gas tank , but it was a 20.00 bargain . I really liked the look of the car with the nose sitting that low , but we cranked it up just wasnt practical

sound5262

hey stuart, nice pics. keep sending them. what did you do @ the hood latch? how do you get the hood open? i have never seen a bird up close. i do have hood pins allready on my rr.

moparstuart

it just has the safety catch , other wise the hood pins are all that holds it down. You can never forget to put the pins in . 

sound5262

well that is what i thought was going on. at least that's the plan, thanks

moparstuart

Quote from: sound5262 on January 18, 2009, 07:01:07 PM
well that is what i thought was going on. at least that's the plan, thanks
thats the way they came factory

moparstuart

it's going to be 70 degree's here today !  So i drove the birdible to work today .  Figures I need to keep breaking this new motor in , Its running great .

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on February 06, 2009, 10:11:05 AM
  it's going to be 70 degree's here today !  So i drove the birdible to work today .  Figures I need to keep breaking this new motor in , Its running great .

:2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BigBlockSam

I'm itching to take the daytona for a spin but there is way to much salt on the roads .  :pity:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

WINGMAN

Quote from: moparstuart on February 06, 2009, 10:11:05 AM

Looking good Stuart :2thumbs: I think with the nice weather i will get my Daytona out this weekend for cruising, i never drive it in the winter as i dont like using wing deicer :icon_smile_big: Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

The70RT

Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 06, 2009, 08:19:25 PM
I'm itching to take the daytona for a spin but there is way to much salt on the roads .  :pity:

I hear ya. Our roads were white for a couple days. Now the shoulders are full of it. Need a couple nice rains.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BigBlockSam

QuoteNeed a couple nice rains.

:yesnod: rain baby rain . i got cabin feve real bad too .  :dance:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

took it out again today , quintin and I worked on putting the squirters on &  running the washer lines to them.  We also did a repair job on my top latches . I really need to replace them but cant seem to put the trigger on the money.  The weather was great today and we had a blast driving around .

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on February 07, 2009, 09:30:37 PM
took it out again today , quintin and I worked on putting the squirters on &  running the washer lines to them.  We also did a repair job on my top latches . I really need to replace them but cant seem to put the trigger on the money.  The weather was great today and we had a blast driving around .

have you checked out www.vansauto.com?  they're $275 there.  we order a lot of stuff from them--the chrome is very nice.

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on February 07, 2009, 10:21:14 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on February 07, 2009, 09:30:37 PM

have you checked out www.vansauto.com?  they're $275 there.  we order a lot of stuff from them--the chrome is very nice.
yeah i just dont have the $275 .00 and the hooks are really wrong on the repop's , My hooks are in bad shape but the repops are not correct at all .  We rigged them well enought t get through this show season I hope . Spent $5.00 bucks at home depot  Nuts bolts and washers . A buddy is going to give me one for parts also .

hotrod98

Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 07, 2009, 11:06:54 AM
QuoteNeed a couple nice rains.

:yesnod: rain baby rain . i got cabin feve real bad too .  :dance:

We took the 69 runner out today. The new 383 runs great, but it's still leaking a little coolant at one of the exhaust bolts. Also took the 79 Trans Am out for a drive. The cudas got their turn last weekend.
Sandra and I spent a little time looking at the 70 Satellite today. We're thinking about moving it into one of the shops and starting teardown for the Superbird transformation. I'll let her work on it while I work on the daytona clone. That'll keep her busy for a while.  :yesnod:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams