DodgeCharger.com Forum
November 24, 2017, 01:12:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember: this is the place to discuss Chargers - NOT the place to discuss politics. Political posts will be locked or deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daytona wings  (Read 1573 times)
Blown70
Old Timer

« on: September 25, 2005, 12:17:53 PM »

Ok, so I know we have several people who have opinions on the rear Daytona wing.   I am not looking to stirthepot.   WHO HAS THESE? 

I must not be entering the right info I cannot fiind what I am looking for thanks

Tom
phat69charger

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 12:27:43 PM »

So what's the question about wings? where can you find them? http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/charger.html

Don't worry about anyones opinion because that's all it is, if your talking about your car you paid for!

Troy
Administrator
Old Timer

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 02:53:29 PM »

Who sells wings?

Try Dayclona, Ted Janek, Stinger Fiberglass, and the link above. If you check out the magazines (I'm thinking specifically of Mopar Collector's Guide) you'll see ads for most of the places.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.
Arigmaster

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 03:39:08 PM »

I would recommend Ted Janek.....

I am still kicking myself for buying one from that Canadian Company (who shall remain nameless) selling garbage parts that will cost you nearly as much to make it right as it did to buy it in the first place. flame

How's that Troy???  See... I kept from naming them..LOL!  angel

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: