News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger bought on Ebay from McGahey

Started by zerfetzen, September 08, 2007, 05:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerfetzen

I can see it now...

:2guns:              :eek2:

:hah:

:patrol:

:pullinghair:
Current Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Current Project: 1969 Dodge Charger
Previous Cars I want back: 1974 Barracuda, 1973 Cuda

BigHs67

:icon_smile_big: It is good to see people help other people that is in distress. I haven't seen that in ages. :2thumbs: I am in Arizona and if I can help, let me know. I am glad that you received all the stuff that was in the car in the pictures because I would hate to have it in the  :flush: LOL. Thanks again for all the information on who not to buy from and hope that we all will get their aliasses(hehehe) and put them out of business where they belong. :nana: So everyone hang in there and stick together and maybe we will see that happen. :2thumbs:

darkfiire5000

That ass tried the same thing with me on a 1968 dodge charger hood but I kept every email and told him if I didnt get my money back I was going to go down there and beat his ass up. Ending of the story I got my money back in full but no damn hood  :icon_smile_dissapprove: