News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Horses For Courses: What are your Vehicles for?..

Started by Brock Samson, September 13, 2007, 09:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

'72 Charger SE (not running yet)
'93 Dakota 4x4 (daily driver)

I hate not having 2 running cars. If one breaks down I'm pretty much screwed right now.  :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TK73

73 Charger    318/904   - fun

94 Pathfinder SE  4x4    - driver
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Samson

pretty impresive lists guys...

especially you Panda! WOW!  :faint:

DukesofHoward

2006 Silverado - cause I've got stuff to haul
2001 Hyundai (the old lady's)
1995 Cherokee (probably the best money I've ever spent)

1974 Duster (330 hp 318, 727, 8 3/4 -3:55 SG)

Brock Samson

i think getting a new vehicle is alot like sex, except it last's alot longer..  :shruggy:

seriously though,..

and I noticed No one listed their cars as investments... :icon_smile_wink:

The70RT

01 Ram Quad Cab - Daily Driver

70 Charger R/T - Being restored now. Sold a 57 Chevy a year ago to fund the project  :icon_smile_big: Bought it as a daily driver back in 78 while I was in school.

70 Cutlass Supreme - Had it 12 years. Finished it a year ago. I take it to cruise nights and car shows.

68 Cutlass Vert - Barn find...well almost. Found it in a garage 5 years ago for a grand, Still has the licence plate on it from sitting since 76 :o

74 Ford Camper Van - Been taking it camping and been restoring it the 25 yeas Ive owned it :lol:

62 Falcon - Yard art right now. V-8 with 9inch rear. Thinking of maybe a daily driver later on?

66 Pontiac Tempest - Bought it for a goat project I never found. Storage shed right now :eek2:

02 Buick Centry for the ole lady

Toys....too many diecast cars
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69charger2002

ok i'll stab..
1. 2007 dodge ram quad cab.. daily driver-worse than my chargers on gas almost .. 13-14 mpg
2. 2005 chevrolet tahoe-wife's kid mobile 18 mpg
3. 2002 mustang gt convertible-sorry, dodge verts worth a damn are too expensive. used only when weather is perfect for it. 22 mpg
4. 1990 jeep wrangler- has 35's on it, just to play with and go offroad 11 mpg
5. 1981 jeep cj-7.. hey i like jeeps. 400 V8 turbo automatic- also 11 mpg
6. 1970 dodge coronet-440 motor maybe once a month- 9 mpg
7. 1970 dodge charger R/T SE- wife's car will hardly ever get driven ? mpg
8. 1969 dodge charger R/T clone-yellow 440 driven very sparingly- 10 mpg
9. 1969 dodge charger R/T clone-white 383 driven 4-5 times a month, hey it's got a/c!-12 mpg
10.1969 dodge charger 383 60k original miles B3 blue-practically never drive it
11.1969 dodge charger R/T black driven never will probably end up selling
12.1969 dodge charger R/T 4 speed- blue being finished up so it hasn't been driven yet
13.1969 dodge charger daytona 440 4 speed  clone-yellow. being finished up yada yada
14.1969 dodge superbee 383/4 speed- project having metal work done right now
15.1968 dodge charger R/T turquoise driven maybe once every 3 months- 9 mpg
16.1968 dodge charger 383/4 speed-future project car just a corner building ornament right now
17.1968 plymouth roadrunner clone. built for my dad. driven once every 3 months or so 15 mpg

damn that's a stupid amount of cars for a 3 person family.. and yes they are all paid for. i'm not in debt up to my eyeballs   :cheers:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Mean 318

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 13, 2007, 09:56:32 PM
and I noticed No one listed their cars as investments... :icon_smile_wink:
It would be enron all over again! lol

Bullit_68

i have 2 right now but that could easily change lol

2004 Chrysler 300M daily driver (just got this last week very nice car)
1968 Dodge Charger project car.
thats it for now but i,m looking for a good Demon or Duster to add to the collection soon.

Ghoste

I love pretty much anything with an engine but budget constraints limit me to the 67 Charger for a toy and a 2000 Caravan for a daily driver.  She who must be obeyed finally dumped the Tore-us and pulled the trigger on a new Nitro so the driveway is all Dodge now.
Doing my side gig for RM has allowed me the opportunity to sample an enormous variety of vehicles I'll never own so that somewhat eases the lack of toys.

Brock Samson

Ghoste is that RM auto autions?.. did ya see my thread on their montery aution a few weeks ago?...

i see three of us have chrysler 300 Ms... Cool.. great cars and cheap too... you should all go out and get one to add to your fleets...  :lol:

I notice some of you posted MPG for most of your vehicles... i was am more concerned on how you justify them or why you have them..
travis. the paper work from insurance and DMV registrations would make me crazy...   

o.k.
Crazier..  :eek2:

Ghoste

One and the same my friend.  One of these handsome fellers in their RM work wear is me.  I didn't do the Monterey sale though.  Did get up close and personal with a few of the cars before they were shipped out but not the concept Charger.

Joshua

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 14, 2007, 08:56:45 AM
I notice some of you posted MPG for most of your vehicles... i was am more concerned on how you justify them or why you have them..

Hahahaha....posting MPG IS how they justify owning it......why else would ya own a 4 banger :icon_smile_big:....... :P

0X01B8

1998 BMW 328is - inline six, handles great, getting old but I still love it.

1968 Charger RT - restored it with my Dad in 91-93.  Somewhere between a driver and a trailer queen - lets say it's a trailer trash queen!

-john

ChargerRT440

1998 Dodge Ram SST: summer daily/toy
1984 Dodge Ramcharger: Winter daily/tow vehicle
1968 Dodge Dart GT: Project

MichaelRW

2001 BMW 325Ci, wife's car, 12,000 miles. It only gets driven to work and the mall.

2003 Lincoln Aviator, this is the work horse, daily driver, trips, loads, trailers.

1970 Charger R/T SE - weekend toy
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

BlueSS454

86 Olds Cutlass - Daily Driver 12 MPG

04 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Diesel 4x4 - Tow vehicle and daily driver when I break the Cutlass

70 Chevelle SS454 - Show Car, toy, etc, trailered more than it's driven latelty 9 MPG

69 Chevelle - Restored, kind of a show car more of a cruise night car, take it to work once in a while 12 MPG

69 Charger - General Lee, being slowly put back together after 2 years of being apart and doing extensive sheetmetal work, MPG unknown at this time

70 Chevelle Convertible - sitting on an old alignment rack off the ground, next project car

69 Olds Cutlass S - spare car for whenever it's needed, MPG unkown but it has a 455 in it  :icon_smile_cool:
Tom Rightler