News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Burn Notice on USA Network

Started by Brian in GA, September 21, 2007, 12:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian in GA

Any of you guys seen this show?  It comes on THursday nights on USA at 9 or 10, I can't remember.  It's got Bruce Campbell in it, who kills me.  I still remember him from the "Evil Dead" days. 

Anyway, I've only caught the show a couple of times, and the main character apparently is an "outed" FBI guy in the spy game, and its a pretty good show. 

The Catch:  I have spotted the main character driving a black 3rd gen. Charger.  Although the car does not play a major role by any means, not nearly like Nash Bridges' Cuda or anything, but it's there. 

Anybody else seen this?  I thought it was pretty cool to have a current tv show with an old school mopar on it.  :2thumbs:

TheAutoArchaeologist

70charger_boy

Quote from: Devil on September 21, 2007, 01:59:42 PM
been posted a few times.....

Troy deleted one of the posts.  I have no idea why?  I was looking for it last night
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31172.0.html

Last night was the 2 hour season finale.  It was pretty good.  Too bad the new shows will air next summer :brickwall:

That chic fiona is HOT!!!!!