News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need Pictures for Mopar Magazine Article

Started by wingcar, January 04, 2012, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingcar

I need pictures for an article on Chrysler's Aero cars that will be published in an upcoming issue of "Chrysler Power & Performance Mopars".    The article will cover both street and NASCAR versions of the "Winged Wonders".   For those who maybe unfamiliar with "Chrysler Power" Magazine, they were one of the first all Mopar Magazines available on the newsstand, and their editor Roland Osborne was/is the founder of both the magazine and the HEMI Owners Association.   Today the association has returned and welcomes all Hemi's (both old and new).   Check them out at chryslerpower.org.

This is your chance to be famous....well at least get your car in a national magazine......here is what I need:

* A picture with both the Superbird and Daytona, one shot from the rear and one from the front.  (Comparison shot of the two)

* A picture of a Charger 500, front quarter shot.

* A picture of the Petty #43 Superbird (museum shots ok), and either the #71 or #22 Daytona NASCAR Racers    (will consider clones if done correctly).

* A picture of the #88 Daytona

* Single shots of the street Superbird and single shots of the street Daytona.   (If you have any group shots..send them as well)

* Any other interesting shots of the three Aero cars.

(In order to use, your pictures need to be high resolution 1 mb or larger, with a relatively clear background....)
Not interested in any Internet pictures, due to copyright issues.

You can send them directly to me at wingcar426@cox.net.

Thanks to all for your help!
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Arnie Cunningham

Many of the photos on my brcook.com website are my own including the Devils Tower shot.  If any of those are useful let me know and I can send them.
Brennan
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

pettybird

Get with Doug Schellenger as he has the unrestored, original Ramo Stott Superbird.

You can dig through my pictures, as well--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pettybird/collections/72157603306705599/

wingcar

I wanted to thank all those that responded to my request for wingcar photos.   The response I received was much better than I had hoped.   I really wish that I could have used all the photos I received as there were so many really good ones, but due to the space limitations imposed by the magazine only a small selection can be used with the article.   I have already notified those that sent photos that I submitted their photos.    Thanks to all those that helped, I will post information as to which issue the article will be in once I find out.  Thanks again    :2thumbs:   
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400