News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'68 orange paint code.

Started by Big Lebowski, October 01, 2007, 10:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lebowski

A friend of mine wants the '68 Charger Orange paint code. I know it's called Bengal Orange or "999" special, or is it EV2 Orange? I dug this up in the paint archives but I'm still puzzled. Help me out here...

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,14936.0.html
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

triple_green

Tiger Orange PPG 60326

according to the muscle car review article of Jan 2002. It was a state of Michigan fleet vehicle color.
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Mike DC

He doesn't want the straight "Hemi Orange" body color, does he?  That's a different one.