News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GM guys, you must forgive them, they know not what they do.....

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, March 11, 2011, 05:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgold69

six-tee-nine

Yeah profeesional restorters as they are, they looked up good how to do it right........

They forgot to black out the rad support, the rear side marker body in the same color as the stripe and that trunk come on........
Where are the door seals ?
I'm surprised they did'nt paint the enigne bay black...
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

earthquake68

Quote from: Richard Cranium on March 11, 2011, 07:33:59 PM
This Car Was Restored From 1987-1990.....    13years and that's the best he could do??????

You didn't do very well in math class, did you? 90 minus 87 is THREE, not 13.

Aside from the weather strip, I don't see where it's all that bad. 20 years is a LOOOOONG time to have a car and keep it this nice. Heck it was younger than 20 years old when it needed to be restored in the first place. You guys are more critical than the Corvette guys when it comes to trashing another man's car. So it's not dead nuts on perfect according to factory. MOST "restored" cars are done to the owner's preference. Not factory specs. They said it was an R/T CLONE, so we already know it's not right. Lighten up. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
Speed\'s expensive, how fast do you want to go?

greenpigs

It is not trashing his car so much as the seller trying to get RT money out of a 383 car, for me at least. I have been on Vette forums and we are not even close to their cruelty I read on it.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free