News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger at the Skin n steel expo 2007 in Everett, wa.

Started by 70charginglizard, November 04, 2007, 10:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Well I went to a chopper/tatoo/bikini show today and had a real blast. There was only one hot rod there and want to take a guess on what it was?

Heres the video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCfQvgmWZY8

I'm not a real flames fan but this one looked pretty dang nice
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Some of the bikes-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxYxCCsKZsU

Had a great time and even got a new pair of brand new cowboy boots for only 50 buck and there even comfortable believe it or not. 
70charginglizard

Old Moparz

There was a vendor at Carlisle who had their trailer painted with the same style flames, but it was the typical orange/red/yellow instead. I have their business card because he told me about the person who had painted the trailer & the process they used. I don't reccall the details, but computer imaging is involved with digital photos of an actual fire being used as the template. I think they look awesome & would love to get something like that on at least one car. I like flames on cars, but some of the plain old ones can look cheesy if they look too much like a cartoon. I have to find the card now since it has a picture with the flames on it.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TK73

Did that one last year... cool little show but no longer a nice short drive...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

1970 Charger 500

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL