News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2007 Pumpkin carving pics

Started by 70charginglizard, October 27, 2007, 12:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

DAMNNNNNNN MIKE
THAT CAME OUT AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:
GREAT JOB!!!!
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikepmcs

Thanks John.

BMOTOXSTAR, where's the pic you were going to post up of the band. I'm sure we can figure something out.  Like use your photo tools to invert the picture or something.

I've found that when you get into the thin areas( like the last one i did has plenty of cut outs that are close to others) the pumpkin gets really weak.  Use xacto knives to score through the skin of the pumpkin before you jam the knife in there in those tight areas.

And if you break a piece off, just glue it back on with super glue, it works.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Old Moparz

I still have mine from last Halloween, but I haven't gotten to it yet.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

HITMAN 149

mmmmm i bet it smells nice!!!!!!!!!!!  :eek2:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

moparstuart

how about some nice pumpkin pie i bet that would be taste
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 30, 2007, 12:05:20 PM
Thanks John.

BMOTOXSTAR, where's the pic you were going to post up of the band. I'm sure we can figure something out.  Like use your photo tools to invert the picture or something.

I've found that when you get into the thin areas( like the last one i did has plenty of cut outs that are close to others) the pumpkin gets really weak.  Use xacto knives to score through the skin of the pumpkin before you jam the knife in there in those tight areas.

And if you break a piece off, just glue it back on with super glue, it works.

Mike,
  Here is a pic of the band logo I want to make a pumpkin out of. If you bring a pumpkin carved with a MUSHROOMHEAD image to there Haloween Show this Saturday, they will use it on their DVD.
I posted the link to the site so you could get an idea of what the bands logo looks like.
Thanks man. :cheers:

http://www.mushroomhead.com/

v/r
Mike

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

69bronzeT5

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 30, 2007, 08:30:49 AM
Cody, i'd like to see Randy carved on a pumpkin, that would be killer.

that I probally cant do lol....but Im gonna put his V on it and probally 'RR'
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mikepmcs

BMOTO
How about this pic i pulled off their site. 
all the dark areas would be where the pumpkin is still intact and the white would be what you remove.  around the ears and stuff where it isn't eactly light or black, just sculpt out some of the skin of the pumpkin so some light shows through(if that makes sense)
It would be tough but it would be different for sure.  I bet you would be the only one who would try that.

That is the one I would try anyways.

as far as the logos on the shirts if you like those, simply enlarge one and print it in black and white. 

good luck
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HITMAN 149

yea that's a cool logo.. for a sticker..for my locker at work!!! heheheheh
and a cool sick tattoo also!! mua-hahahahaha
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Guns N Rotors

My kids are both dressing up as Capt'n Jack Sparrow this year.

Sooo... I did a Jolly Roger jack 'o lantern
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

69bronzeT5

Hmmmmm....Im starting to get an idea....I did Randy last year....well his guitar on the front and the back said RR 1956-1982 but Im starting to get an idea....what about a Slash pumpkin??? I'd have to do the stencil myself.......now how am I gonna do this :scratchchin:

mikepmcs

Cody,
I bet you could make this one work fairly easy.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 31, 2007, 08:03:56 AM
Cody,
I bet you could make this one work fairly easy.

Thanks Mike...I'll deffintley try to do that :cheers:

68chrgrwife

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 29, 2007, 09:05:21 PM
mike that ozzy is cool!!!!!!
and you shoukd be doing something errrr someone else...other than pumpkins!!!!! heheheheh :angel:

uhh..he does....haven't you seen some of his other work?  He is phenomenal.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

mikepmcs

Charitye
You are too kind, I'm guessing you are talking about my woodworking.
Thanks for the boost, doing cabinets in my buddy's race trailer as we speak(took a quick break)
Back in the oval track race scene. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike

mikepmcs

Holy god, heyzus(don't want to blaspheme) showed up to my house tonight!!

WWJD means What Would Jason Do in this case.

He was turning beer into wine but i don't like that so he turned it into deer steak and mashed potatoes..that i cooked of course from the doe i shot last night.

mikepmcs

and he just carved this in the last 10 minutes. notice the HD reference.

that was gonna be my Jack sparrow punkin, damnit!

68chrgrwife

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 31, 2007, 04:04:32 PM
Charitye
You are too kind, I'm guessing you are talking about my woodworking.
Thanks for the boost, doing cabinets in my buddy's race trailer as we speak(took a quick break)
Back in the oval track race scene. :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike

heck yeah I was talking about your woodworking....You got mad skills.  What you can do with a piece of wood, a pumpkin, or whatever I can only dream of doing.

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

mikepmcs

you are the bomb...too nice.  I'll take pictures of the race trailer when i'm done cause i'm going overboard as usual.
big progress today, but i think...i think too much. :icon_smile_big: call me rainman.

Big Lebowski

Here's mine, it scared the neighbors kid :smilielol:.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

mikepmcs

bill440rt

I carved these with my son, his first jack-o-lanterns. He was a good helper, he's not even 3!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

HITMAN 149

HEY BIG.. THAT CAME OUT SWEEET!!! HEHEHEH ISN'T THAT WHAT HALLOWEEN IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT?!?!? SCARING THE NEIGHBORS BRAT KIDS!?!?!?

BILL...
GOOD JOB!! THEY LOOK COOOL ALL LIT UP!!!!!

:2thumbs:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Big Lebowski

Ya mom had to get her candy for her. She wouldn't go near the pumkin. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."