News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Not sure if it's old news, Awesome F8 Hemi C500 @ Barrett-Jackson's

Started by hemi68charger, November 01, 2007, 03:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: hemigeno on November 07, 2007, 05:37:57 PM
Or getcha one of these and be in the Fender Tag business...   ;)

Geno, don't tell me you have one of those sitting in your garage.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

pettybird

a couple things--

Did they loosen restrictions on pedal dress up for '70?  My friend has it on his 'bird and it's on the window sticker, Bcast sheet, etc. 

WOW I want one of those fender tag machines!  I really, really want a fake tag for the Marty Robbins Daytona--FY1/FM3 paint, W1 interior/X9 UDF paint, A/C, etc.  Basically, I want a tag to screw with people ;)

moparstuart

that would be cool    problem is some one out there would abuse it

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

I think that you can get a fake tag made up to your likings for the Robbins car through Data Tag. As far as I know you can request a tag made up in any configuration that you desire.

Side note, wasn't the pedal dress up with the A47 as well as with the white hat special offer? I can't seem to find my white hat advertisement, but I'm thinking it was standard on that package as well. Which would make sense that it might be possible to get it without either of those packages, but I'm not sure.

fandango Jeff

I read some of the posts about this car and yes it is the Legendary car and I am babysitting this car at Barrett Jackson for the owner. I put mile number 1283 and 1284 on it last week. We have the titles with the mileage on them back to when it was 403. I know some people question the mileage, but everything we have says it is correct. My friend bought it in 2004 from Legendary. It is probably the nicest Charger I have ever seen, even though it is not perfect. It has been repainted and has new interior, because it sat in front of a picture window at an old dealership for years and the sun bleached it out. The car also has headers from it's drag racing days. We just put 5 new red line radials on it this week and it looks bitchin. It is also a stripe delete car, but they put one on anyway. The numbers on the trans and block match the VIN and I have pictures to show both. Anyone goin to Barrett, stop by and say hello. The car is Lot 1270.1 and should be on TV Saturday about 4 or 5 central time.
Fandango JEFF
That car's afflicted....Naw, it just needs some alignment hygiene.

daytonalo

Super nice car !!! Steam roller look , AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tan top

:drool5: real awesome C500 , remember reading about that in a mopar mag a few years ago  ,  :yesnod: 
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

fandango Jeff

UFO

Pedal trim may have been added for the same reason I added it to my own car.It's breaks up all the black down there.

fandango Jeff

Here is a picture as of today with the redlines.
JEFF

daytonalo

Ghoste

69_500

Love the redlines on it. Grandpa or not, its an awsome car. Well okay so I'll admit I don't much care for Green, or at least its not my choice of colors. But its still a HEMI 500, whats not to like right?

moparchris

My brother told me that another hemi C500 is going across the block at Barrett this year.  A T5 hemi 4 speed car.  I'm thinking it was the car that was up in Washington state about 2-3 years ago, was redone and ended up on e-bay at a dealers lot in Wisconsin about 9 mos to a year ago.  I will try to get vin tag info on the cars when I go.

fandango Jeff

69_500

If its the one that was in Washington its 210731 no need to look it up I have that one memorized.

Go ahead and  :slap: me for wasting brain cells but its what I like.

FJMG

I wonder if the T5 hemi 4-spd daytona will be back again. It did not meet a reserve of 500,000 at an auction a few months ago, "only" hit 420,000.

69_500

Is that the same T5 bronze 4 speed car that has a buddy seat and white interior?

FJMG

I'm pretty sure it is the one. I assumed it was the thiensville car. I thought there was only two T5 hemi 4-spds found so far, the white gut and tim's tan int.

69_500

I actually have 2 HEMI 500's listed as being T5 bronze, 4 speed cars but one is black interior, the other is a T3 saddle tan interior.

FJMG

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: FJMG on January 03, 2008, 05:52:19 PM
  I'm pretty sure it is the one. I assumed it was the thiensville car. I thought there was only two T5 hemi 4-spds found so far, the white gut and tim's tan int.

Here is the original broadcast sheet for a T5 Hemi 500 4 Spd car with black interior.  It was found in my B5 440 4 Spd car...

XS
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

69_500

Have 3 T5 bronze HEMI AT's listed as well. However oddly enough all 3 of them have T3 saddle interior. I went back through the list and came up with 1 more T5 HEMI 4 speed car too, it has T3 Saddle interior as well.

So of HEMI T5 bronze cars it breaks down as

1 4 speed with black interior
2 4 speed with Tan interior
3 AT with Tan interior.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

There is 10 times as much  :popcrn: going on as there are  :cheers:. You would think that ratio would be more like 1 to 1, as you need something to wash all that popcorn down with.