News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

you can't even trust people with 100% feedback

Started by CB, October 03, 2005, 03:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4579778419&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3ABENL%3A1

This guy bought this Cuda a few weeks back. (The cuda I agreed to buy  for 12500 if he didn't close the deal)

He set the reserve on 'what he's got into it'.
So I asked him how much he needed to part with it.

This is his answer:

20,000.00 if your close make arrangements to come look at i come look at it....joe

Damn  :flame: :flame: :flame:
Yeah nice try, liar.
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Stormhammer

there are members on here who have bought those for ALOT cheaper and in just as good condition

CB

your kiddin' , right  ???

I was looking for a 72-73-74 Barracuda. Or a 68-69 RR :)
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Ghoste

He should drag it to B-J in January and see if one of the drunken millionaires wants to overpay for it on national television.  Otherwise, he's just fishing and it looks like you're not biting.  ;)

Blown70

So this guy is just flipping the car?

I guess heck if I could make $5,000+ too but wow.

Sorry to hear this.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ghoste

Quote from: Blown70 on October 03, 2005, 04:59:26 PM
So this guy is just flipping the car?

I guess heck if I could make $5,000+ too but wow.

Sorry to hear this.

He hasn't made it yet. :icon_smile_big:

Recharger

To be fair, maybe he gave it a $7,000 car wash after he got it... :P

Lowprofile

I know there's a lot of good people who buy/sell on ebay, but lately, I hear nothing but bad things. :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ghoste

It's become much too big to police and crooks are figuring out and sharing info on angles around feedback ratings and bans and so on.

6pkrunner

TeeWJay426

He also only had 13 total feedback ratings.... odds are, they just haven't caught up with him yet.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed