News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need some serious help/advice please *UPDATE*

Started by AirborneSilva, September 30, 2005, 06:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

I hope things work out for both of you. Good luck buddy.
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

AirborneSilva

Quote from: CB on October 04, 2005, 07:05:15 AM
I hope things work out for both of you. Good luck buddy.

Thank you, one of our members, sharpspike (I hope I got his name right, it early here  :icon_smile_big:), has some really good ideas to help me and to see that this does not happen in the future as well....  He posted in the paint and body section for those who care to check it out.

cudaken

Tony, hope you get what you want out of the deal. Sorry I have not called yet but been playing with m junk and little under the weather Monday.

Ken
I am back

AirborneSilva

Quote from: cudaken on October 04, 2005, 09:06:35 AM
Tony, hope you get what you want out of the deal. Sorry I have not called yet but been playing with m junk and little under the weather Monday.

Ken

Ken, thanks and don't worry about not having called.  I've been so dern busy myself that I haven't even taken time to just breath.  I will be going on a road trip from arizona to calif. probably tomorrow so I'm getting my jeep ready for it (which is not big deal it's an 04), and am trying to make sure I have everything here squared away before I go.  I need to get working on the e-mail to HLPAG and well as the illinois AG too then we will see what happens from there. 

Hope you feel mo bettah soon,
Tony