News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-70 Charger Upper Door pads from B/E & A

Started by Troy, November 23, 2007, 12:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

I tried to give Michael an advance order this evening but ended up having a nice phone chat instead.    :coolgleamA:
Some more cool stuff coming in due time.   Looking forward to getting my order in when they're ready   :icon_smile_cool:   Thanks again Michael!   :cheers:

Just keep my place in line for black 69s.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

charge-it

When are the 68-70 b body woodgrain steering wheels going to be ready?
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

runningman

I will need a set of black as well, gonna get a set of the hood turn signals as well.  Thanks, making life a lot easier for all of us.  :icon_smile_big:

69charger2002

i found a nice mirror delete bezel with retaining clip. mike do you still need it? where do you want me to send it
thanks
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

yeahitsgotahemi!

Great news, I need a set in black. Thats great they come with the medallions. The thread on the legendary pads didn't even mention if they would come with new medallions.
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

Bullitt68RT

Any new news on these? I know I'll be needing a set in black too.
Dave T

hemi68charger

Quote from: TomP on December 05, 2007, 11:21:30 AM
Put me down for a set of white and a set of burnt orange!

Mike, this will be the difficult one.. Is there a vinyl pattern for this yet. As you probably already know, the burnt orange pad ISN'T a monochromatic color...

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on December 02, 2007, 11:47:40 PM
Quote from: BEAPARTS on December 02, 2007, 03:54:59 PM
Allen, do you have an extra plug I could use?

Mike - Trav can provide a plug for a pattern.  Sounds like they clip in, so he should be able to pop one out to send to you...

Here is the thread that I started about it:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,37029.0.html

Allen

Yes, they do.. I just took a plug off one of my black ones to sell to a buddy...... Now, I just gotta get it to him..........  Geeezzzz, my memory is fading................

troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BEAPARTS

Quote from: charge-it on December 07, 2007, 11:03:38 PM
When are the 68-70 b body woodgrain steering wheels going to be ready?

The tooling is finished for the woodgrain wheel.  We are still tweeking the die for the steel part of the wheel. We should have something soon.

68charger383

Not to go off topic, but any estimated pricing yet for the new wheel  and will it included the center piece with the fratzog emblem or is this something else you'll be reproducing soon :popcrn:
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

BEAPARTS

Quote from: 68charger383 on December 20, 2007, 05:25:12 PM
Not to go off topic, but any estimated pricing yet for the new wheel  and will it included the center piece with the fratzog emblem or is this something else you'll be reproducing soon :popcrn:

Right now, we plan on making the plastic ring and the satin chrome adapter ring with the wheel.  I really don't have an estimate on the cost yet.

ErikH

Gentlemen,

Looks like I found the right forum!  I will definitly get a set of light blue upper pads if they are offered!  I have an original for color matching, if required.

Erik
68 Charger R/T, 440/727
Blue with blue interior, black vinyl top, RT stripe

resq302

Welcome to the BEST charger site out there on the web. :cheers: :wave:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Charged_It

Any idea when these will be available for purchase?    Put me down for a set of black.

Chatt69chgr

Hey Mike, I'am in for a set of the 69 Charger door pads also------black.

BEAPARTS

Quote from: Charged_It on January 11, 2008, 09:49:16 PM
Any idea when these will be available for purchase?    Put me down for a set of black.

We test fit the corrected pads that we tweaked a little from the first set.  Everthing went exceptionally well, the last area we need to address is where the retaining clips slide onto the metal frame on the back.  We need to have relieves in the foam so when the clip is slid in, the front of the pad doesn't pucker up.  The new medallions look really nice.

daytonalo

MIKE FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!! :icon_smile_big:

MoparGuy

Put me down for a set of 68 black door pads.
Awesome site for info & insights into our Chargers.  Where else can you get such a weatlh of knowledge?
This site has really helped me! HATS off to all!
Thanks,
MoparGuy

rare69

rare69

NO, really,any update. I have some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket.

Ryan

I talked to mike today and he told me very soon, but he did not have an exact date.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA