News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WOW! a real superbird project for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, November 29, 2007, 09:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: nascarxx29 on December 01, 2007, 06:10:41 PM
Was looking at the ebay pictures trying to see if it had a dana,And noticed the trailer hitch.And searched through computer saved pictures and found a blue bird with a trailer hitch

\

Thats the same car :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ghoste

Yes it is, but there'll be no cigar this time.   :insertsarcasm:

Hemi_tyme

Quote from: bebeep1969 on December 01, 2007, 08:37:26 PM
reserve met at 45 k...
And the bid will sit there until ............$46 will buy it, That's how the shill works
Ken

Beep Beep Dave

Looks like the A12 guy got the closest, my $62.5k guess and it sold for $62,222. :nana:
What do I win? :popcrn:

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Ghoste

You win the opportunity to be the opening guess on our next round of "Guess the aero car e-bay price is right" game.  :yesnod:

hemigeno

Quote from: Ghoste on December 10, 2007, 02:43:24 AM
You win the opportunity to be the opening guess on our next round of "Guess the aero car e-bay price is right" game.  :yesnod:

Plus, I'll put in a word with Troy and I'm sure we can give him a free year of memership here on DC.com...    :P

Or better yet, a free plug for Dave's new A12 forum, which can be found here:

http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl

We just think we pay attention to details 'round here - you haven't seen anything until you've checked out how thoroughly the A12 guys have their fav rides covered...   :o

Beep Beep Dave

Now thats better...I was starting to feel ignored :brickwall:
Thanks for the kind words, can't wait for the free membership to kick in...I was hoping for a second year free as I made dodgecharger.com the website of the month on my website:

http://www.mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/

Dave :icon_smile_cool:
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Troy

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on December 10, 2007, 04:31:30 PM
Now thats better...I was starting to feel ignored :brickwall:
Thanks for the kind words, can't wait for the free membership to kick in...I was hoping for a second year free as I made dodgecharger.com the website of the month on my website:

http://www.mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/

Dave :icon_smile_cool:
Awww, how flattering! Thanks. You can have two free years for that. :2thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

So are you trying to imply that those A12 guys are as crazy about details as you are Gene? Or as I am? Or okay I know there are people who are nuts for details in all aspects of this hobby. Glad to know that we aren't alone thought right?

hemigeno

Log onto that forum and ask a question about painted/unpainted fender tags, or maybe painted/unpainted dipstick handles.  Better yet, take my word for it that the fracas which would ensue makes the Steel vs. Fiberglass tiffs 'round here seem pretty tame.  Dave, I promise I'm not trying to be an instigator on your new site - just trying to make a point. 

There are some A12 guys that have done a tremendous amount of historical research on those cars, and a surprising amount of the information transfers to Daytonas and probably C500s too.  That's one of the reasons I am interested in their pool of information, besides the simple fact that I appreciate any group which takes the time to document original details/methods/procedures.  Yep, I'm a glutton for punishment, no doubt...

Quote from: Troy on December 10, 2007, 05:43:15 PM
You can have two free years for that. :2thumbs:

Glad I didn't overstep my bounds earlier!   :P

69_500

OH I've been on there for a few days now pouring over their details. Like which wingnut to use, on the battery tray, vs air cleaner. Very intersting thread. Made me go out and look at my car just to see which ones I have.

I am also a glutton for those kinds of details as well, which I think you are aware of Gene. Everytime I see something new, or learn something it becomes yet another thing that I stare at on every car that I go look at after that. Things I saw on one car, I always compare to another car.