News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM
NEW YORK Jets> Take Herm Edwards back.
please and soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

Yesterday would have been to late.

moparstuart

i know i was there live in the cold    sad !

Chris G.

Quote from: moparstuart on December 03, 2007, 05:39:03 PM

What's to be sad about chum? You got to see the greatest RB in the history of the NFL yesterday. You can tell your Grandkids about that. Did you really think after the beatdown we took in SD, that it would happen again?

And the Man-Genius ain't doing much better than Herm did in NY (Really NJ). After watching that HBO series, it confirmed my thoughts that Herm Edwards might be crazy. Blame your owner, not the Jets.  ;)

BB1

Delete my profile

RD

down with all of the KANSAS CITY GRIEFS LEADERSHIP!!!!  :rant:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Chris G. on December 03, 2007, 06:08:04 PM
Blame your owner, not the Jets.  ;)

At first I disagreed with that blaming King Carl.  But it was the easy going owner (God rest his soul) that agreed to it and gave up a first day draft pick, but rumor has it his son, Clark, will be housecleaning this year.

www.firecarlpeterson.net

http://www.petitiononline.com/KCchiefs/petition.html

The70RT

I seen a write up in the KC paper today and it said IT'S TIME TO GO referring to Petersen. He has the worst playoff wins (1) record for the amount of years being a GM. Their is one worse than him.....the Bengals GM 15 years with no wins. I think we have all had enough. He has made The only good thing he has done - Arrowhead stadium is the biggest barbecue pit this side of the Mississippi.....yep that was in the paper too.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

raybeez

I can't wait until they clean house in Philly.

McNaaaaab (Ooww, my ankle & wrist & foot & etc.) should be gone next year, as well as the very accurate a.j. feeley (who was only accurate in getting passes to the opposing defense).

Stupid eagles!!!

dkn1997

At this point, I would rather be a depressed 2 and 10 Jets fan than to have herm back. he sucks balls
RECHRGED

Chris G.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 03, 2007, 07:05:30 PM
Blame your owner, not the Jets.  ;)

At first I disagreed with that blaming King Carl. 

Sorry Mike, you're right. I meant the GM and not the owner. I was not sure how much LH was involved in day to day activities with the team. I'm sure this whole mess is Peterson's fault.

moparstuart

Quote from: moparstuart on December 03, 2007, 05:39:03 PM

What's to be sad about chum? You got to see the greatest RB in the history of the NFL yesterday. You can tell your Grandkids about that. Did you really think after the beatdown we took in SD, that it would happen again?

And the Man-Genius ain't doing much better than Herm did in NY (Really NJ). After watching that HBO series, it confirmed my thoughts that Herm Edwards might be crazy. Blame your owner, not the Jets.  ;)
sorry i didnt see barry sander's anywhere in the stadium sunday ? guess i didnt look hard enought

ACUDANUT

Man, did anyone see that Bronco's game. :smilielol:

The70RT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 10, 2007, 12:25:40 PM
  Man, did anyone see that Bronco's game. :smilielol:

What game?.......I turned down free tickets for next WEAKS game. Yeah they got their butts kicked like the Bronco's did last week....no not a jackass fan by any means. :horse:

472 R/T SE

It was nice to see them pull Ty "oops I fell down" Law.  Nobody really to replace him with but they got his sorry arse out of there.

Easier to quote from the Steeler thread.
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 09, 2007, 06:35:57 PM
Anything's better than that vomit inducing performance on 715.  This is the worst year I've seen the Chefs' play since I've been a fan.  :puke:

TruckDriver

You guys really should become Green Bay Packers fans :nana: :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

moparstuart

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on December 10, 2007, 03:53:54 PM
  no i think i'll just stick with my chiefs , loved them since the 70's guess I love to be tormented

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on December 10, 2007, 03:58:44 PM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on December 10, 2007, 03:53:54 PM
  no i think i'll just stick with my chiefs , loved them since the 70's guess I love to me tormented

I'm not a band wagon jumper either. It is easier anyway because we never expect much.

ACUDANUT

The70RT

The70RT

So whadda ya think.....same ole song and dance this year  :pullinghair:

skip68

RAIDERS RULE!!! :nana: :D Mrs.Skip68 ;)   RAIDERS RULE!!!  :nana: :D Mrs.Skip68 ;)   RAIDERS RULE!!!  :nana: :D Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

Quote from: skip68 on August 26, 2008, 11:45:49 PM
RAIDERS RULE!!! :nana: :D Mrs.Skip68 ;)   RAIDERS RULE!!!  :nana: :D Mrs.Skip68 ;)   RAIDERS RULE!!!  :nana: :D Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Sure they do............... :pity:........ :rofl:........ :hah:........... :smilielol:....... :slap:....... :nana:

WingCharger

I prefer the home-town favorite The Cincinnati Bengals!

We even had a Charger built for us! :icon_smile_big: