News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

:hah:  :hah:  :hah: Raiders rule.

Now that's funny.

moparstuart

chefs may suck , but i'm a die hard fan since the early 70's dont band wagon jump , and not a fair weather fan.  Guess i'm glutten for punishment  GO CHIEFS .  Raider hater for life  :smilielol: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on August 27, 2008, 07:07:02 AM

Now that's funny.

Now we have Randy Moss Racing........yeah what a joke  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: The70RT on August 27, 2008, 09:54:28 AM
Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on August 27, 2008, 07:07:02 AM

Now that's funny.

Now we have Randy Moss Racing........yeah what a joke  :lol:
As long as Randy makes it on the field every week and keep hauling in those passes, he can do anything (within the law) thathe damn well pleases, as far as I'm concerned.

Seems to be a pretty good locker room guy afterall, doesn't he?  :yesnod:

Foreman72

GO PATS  :2thumbs:

moss is over his "pull your pants down in the endzone" phase...there isn't a spot 4 that in Belichick's kingdom :icon_smile_big:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

chargerboy69

Here we go Steelers. . Here we go.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

WingCharger

Quote from: chargerboy69 on August 27, 2008, 04:04:40 PM

Bengals > Steelers.

That is all that needs to be said.

472 R/T SE

I can't help but wonder what the hell is going on at One Arrowhead Drive.  They sign a kicker and release him two days later cause he missed more field goal tries than the other two kickers' on the team.  The guy's been hurt all year and just started practicing w/ a team this week, of course he's gonna be a little rusty.
Don't know the specifics but why on earth couldn't they work him out first before signing him.  Yeah, yeah I know the Chefs are below the minimum floor of the salary cap and they need to spend some money but for crying out loud do it with a little tact.

I expect something like this from Al Davis not my team's front office.

It's gonna be a lonely season at the bottom, *cough* *cough* I think the Faders' will win more games this year.  There...I said it.

moparstuart

they may win more games this year ,but we own them and i bet we still spank then here at arrow head at least !  :2thumbs:

chargerboy69

Quote from: WingCharger on August 27, 2008, 04:23:19 PM

Bengals > Steelers.

Do you actually watch the games?

You do realize for the last 30 plus years the Steelers have owned the Bungles (and most years that is not much to brag about).

Lets not forget when the Steelers went Joe Theisman on Palmer.  :yesnod:

For the record Steelers. . .  5 Superbowl rings. . .The Bungles. . . oh thats right.  :smilielol:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

472 R/T SE

I was a little miffed they brought back that Henry kid that can't stay out of trouble.  So much for cleaning up the clubhouse.  ::)

konigcharger

Quote from: moparstuart on December 10, 2007, 03:58:44 PM
no i think i'll just stick with my chiefs , loved them since the 70's guess I love to be tormented

you should try being a browns fan sometime...  :-\

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

TheGhost

As a Miami fan, I'm hoping we just win 6 games.  I'd be happy with that right now.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

WingCharger

Quote from: chargerboy69 on August 27, 2008, 07:15:24 PM
Quote from: WingCharger on August 27, 2008, 04:23:19 PM

Bengals > Steelers.

Do you actually watch the games?

You do realize for the last 30 plus years the Steelers have owned the Bungles (and most years that is not much to brag about).

Lets not forget when the Steelers went Joe Theisman on Palmer.  :yesnod:

For the record Steelers. . .  5 Superbowl rings. . .The Bungles. . . oh thats right.  :smilielol:

Yeah, I watch the games. Whos to say I cant root for the hometown team, and voice my oipinion at the same time. :D

skip68

The only way the Raiders will go to the superbowl is if they BUY TICKETS.   :smilielol:   Man, my wife's getting bagged more than groceries.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

Quote from: skip68 on August 27, 2008, 09:17:22 PM
The only way the Raiders will go to the superbowl is if they BUY TICKETS.   :smilielol:   Man, my wife's getting bagged more than groceries.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

You better watch out since you are a lot closer now. She may drag you to a game. I will be in your area towards the end of the year. If the Chiefs and Raiders play a late playoff game there maybe we can all hook up and go together  :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on August 27, 2008, 09:22:42 PM

You better watch out since you are a lot closer now. She may drag you to a game. I will be in your area towards the end of the year. If the Chiefs and Raiders play a late playoff game there maybe we can all hook up and go together  :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol:
WATCH OUT FOR THE BATTERY'S     :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

skip68

I smell a dare/bet coming!!!! :2thumbs: :scratchchin: ...................What size panty hose do you think you would fit in? :nana: :shruggy: :D :nana: :smilielol:
P.S. RAIDER NATION ROCKS!!!!!!!! :yesnod: :coolgleamA:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

The70RT

Quote from: skip68 on August 28, 2008, 01:04:26 AM

I smell a dare/bet coming!!!! :2thumbs: :scratchchin: ...................What size panty hose do you think you would fit in? :nana: :shruggy: :D :nana: :smilielol:
P.S. RAIDER NATION ROCKS!!!!!!!! :yesnod: :coolgleamA:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Just a large would probably work RED/GOLD (fish net)   :D

moparstuart

this look like some very nice people ! just lovely battery throwers

472 R/T SE

I have officially reached an all time low from being a Chefs fan.  I remember the late 80's, early 90's having a rock solid defense but junk offense but never the unfundamentally play that I seen today.  It's a reoccurrance of the later part of last year.

Time to break out the brown paper bags.  :rotz:

The70RT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 14, 2008, 08:15:15 PM
I have officially reached an all time low from being a Chefs fan.  I remember the late 80's, early 90's having a rock solid defense but junk offense but never the unfundamentally play that I seen today.  It's a reoccurrance of the later part of last year.

Time to break out the brown paper bags.  :rotz:

I hear ya. My two sons went today. My oldest and his wife and 2 kids have season tickets  :rotz: I have paid my dues over the years and I am tired of nothing in return. Bastards  :icon_smile_angry:

41husk

The Chiefs were my favorite team when I was in grade school, Len Dawson and Bobby Bell were my favorite players.  I think I liked them because our High School had the same helmets with an interlocking GC in the arrow rather than the KC.  By the time I got to Jr. High I was a Cardinals fan, my first pro game was the cardinals against the Giants.  The Cardinals moved to Arizona and I have not followed them since.  The Rams come to St.Louis and I become a Rams fan :'(, probably the worst team in football today).  I would take my grade school Chiefs over todays Rams any day, but I do know a bad team is better than no team at all.  We were a few years with out a franchise and that truly sucked, so I would advice you all to support your team no matter how bad they are, or you may have no team at all.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bull

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on August 27, 2008, 04:36:14 PM

I expect something like this from Al Davis not my team's front office.

It's gonna be a lonely season at the bottom, *cough* *cough* I think the Faders' will win more games this year.  There...I said it.

Hey, I forgot to needle you yesterday about KC's loss to Oakland. :nana: The Chiefs really do suck if they're losing to my Raiders... especially if it's more than a 7-point spread (which it was). :P