News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Trent Green was a excellent QB, he had no protection. Hopfully QB Aaron Murray goes pro and the Chief's pick him. It's time for these odd ball teams to start winning.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

ACUDANUT

Don't tell me that "dog lover" Vick is comming here too (KC)

472 R/T SE

The70RT

I don't think they're stupid enough to pick Vick. Alex smith still has 7 million om his contract and the 49er arent gonna pay that for him to sit on the bench. Clark needs to pay up. They make 3 million on parking every year. Pay the man Clark!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

Did anyone else notice how close all the playoff scores were? 3 out of 4 teams won with 24 as their final winning score. And the loosing teams had a loosing score within 5 points of the other loosing teams.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Budnicks

Well you guys get the #1 pick in the draft, maybe they should trade it for a bunch of other 2nd-7th round draft picks, so they can build Andy Reid's new team...I don't really think Andy Reid is "the be all, end all" to all the Chiefs many issues/problems, but he's a good coach, but I really I have a hard time respecting a "old fat slob" too, that's just my own issue thou, but IMHFO "he can't be much worse than the last decade of head coaches", the Chiefs have had gone thru... Just like my Raiders, I know you guys hate them, but it's been a revolving door of inept coaching & coordinators, Just like the KC Chiefs & until they try to settle on a coach & system let them develop the players for that specific system, use the draft wisely, acquire the proper veterans to lead them on the field of play, they will both be destined, "to be perennial losers"... you can't just build a team in 1 or 2 years, it takes time to develop the relationship between players & coaching staff, learn a system, remember your not dealing with the smartest of crowds here... IMHFO much like the coaching & drafting that Bill Bellichek {spelling?} & the NE Patriots do & as much as I hate them both, for many reasons, they do the right thing 90% of the time, when it come to football & the organization, coaching, scheming for specific defenses or offenses, that's why they've been winners in the last full decade in the NFL...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

472 R/T SE

Bill Belicheck's draft history is garbage.

I had heard McKenzie was thinking about canning Bruce Allen already.  That would be too bad.  He got put in a bad situation with a team in cap hell.  You guys' are way over again this year.

What puzzles me is how Denver is supposedly 50 million under the cap.

Once we cut Castle & Tyson Jackson that's over 20.

The70RT

ACUDANUT

That Denver game was awesome.  I wanted Manning to win though. :RantExplode:

nvrbdn

good football all the way around today. hope houston can make their game interesting. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

FJ5WING

Im happy to see Flacco finally start to play like a pro quarterback! I hate all the attention on Lewis though. I like Manning but didnt mind seeing the Ravens moving on.
wingless now, but still around.

The70RT

It looked like Flaco was just throwing it up out there, but whatever worked. Denver's D backs just wasn't as physical as the Ravens. Nice to see Chump Bailey get burned all day.

TheGhost

Enjoyed seeing Pete Carroll lose.  That needs to continue.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

472 R/T SE

Wow, what a hire in John Dorsey!!!

Not happy with the defensive co. but it beats the hell out of old man Kiffin.

There's talk of Tony Sparano being the offensive line coach.  I guess that means no Juan Castillo.

I'm so glad to be rid of the Patriot Way, even Carl Peterson & his affinity for UCLA.  There's no tree that Clark & co. are only picking off of.  Thanks in large part to president Mark Donovan.

I'll never accuse Clark of being cheap again.  I think the past 4 years were more "Team killer" Peehole thinking he didn't have to spend the money & use his brains to field a competitive team.

Peyton Manning is 0-4 in the postseason when the temperature drops below 40.  :o   Ouch.
Yes, PM is better than anything we've ever trotted out on the field but he has a severe case of Schottenheimeritis when it comes to the postseason.  He's the greatest playoff choking/regular season winning QB to ever play in the NFL.  With all the fawning over him being the best of this & that he only has 1 Super Bowl title with 2 seasons' of starting left at the most.

ACUDANUT

70moparman

The Chiefs are turning into the Royals.... GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!   :RantExplode:

The70RT

Quote from: 70moparman on January 16, 2013, 04:44:48 PM
The Chiefs are turning into the Royals.... GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!   :RantExplode:

Maybe it will change now since we will be spending money.

ACUDANUT

It can't get any worse, but better. I think we might have a real team in 2-3 years..It takes time...We are spending the money.

472 R/T SE

The Chiefs are turning into the Royals.... GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!   :RantExplode:

That would be a good thing if you paid attention to what the Royals r doing this year.

All NFL teams have a spending floor they have to meet starting this year.  Teams can roll over any unspent salary cap from the year before.  Hunt said the Chiefs will be doing that this year.

Anyone pay attention to the story coming out of Notre Dame, that LB T'eo & the story of his girlfriend dying was all a hoax to stir up media exposure for him.  ::)

Budnicks

Quote from: FJ5WING on January 13, 2013, 11:17:49 AM
Im happy to see Flacco finally start to play like a pro quarterback! I hate all the attention on Lewis though. I like Manning but didnt mind seeing the Ravens moving on.
:2thumbs: anyone but the Patriots

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 16, 2013, 07:09:06 PM
It can't get any worse, but better. I think we might have a real team in 2-3 years..It takes time...We are spending the money.
:2thumbs: exactly it needs time to develope....

Budnicks

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 16, 2013, 07:46:49 PM
Anyone pay attention to the story coming out of Notre Dame, that LB T'eo & the story of his girlfriend dying was all a hoax to stir up media exposure for him.  ::)

yep sounds like he was boosting his stock, maybe thru sympathy to try to win the Hiesman Trophy, boost his stock in the Draft, stupid idea really, but he got a ton of press & TV time out of it, his name is out there now, I thought he should have won the Heisman Trophy so just another Defensive guy could finally win, also so the Freshman QB that won "Johnny Football" wouldn't, I don't think underclassman should even be eligible but, you see how well that worked out...LOL... IMHFO he had to know he was being doped or he was totally in on the deceptions, how could he be that stupid ??, supposedly his father also even made comments about the girlfriend & a visit to Hawaii, more layers of the lies, especially when she never even existed, {the woman in the photo, he was using that was supposedly his girlfriend dying from Leukemia, saw it said she's not dead, she don't have Leukemia, that's not her name & said she knew nothing about the deception & also was only a former classmate in H/S}then stuff supposedly comes out about a friend of the family, from the investigation from the Notre Dame A?D & staff, about the Touiasasopo {spelling??} football family friends of Manti T'eo {spelling??}, were in on the Internet Posting Blogging & full on hoax, How could he not know ??, if she's supposedly the love of his life & he was at her deaths side or what ever he had claimed... Too bad he was a decent Linebacker {my old posistion...LOL}, the NFL teams are just player whores now anyway, look at all the felons in football now.... IMHFO I think it may drop him down in the Draft some, but IMHFO he will still be a low draft pick, it's all about football & play on the field, almost never about integrity, graduation, family history {unless it's second generation NFL like the Manning's, Mathews etc. or something} & accomplishments anymore, now their just a bunch of bitchy whining millionaire player....  :Twocents:  he sounds perfect for the disfunctional Kansas City Chiefs...LOL... or my Oakland Raiders...LOL...

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 20, 2013, 12:37:04 PM
Go San Fagsisco.  :icon_smile_big:
:2thumbs: & the felons on the Ravens, both my early pre-season Super Bowl picks, shockingly SF & Baltimore are still in it... too bad I didn't put money down on it... we will soon see... the Pats are tough at home in the Play Offs... Atlanta could still pull it off @ home too... Go Niners Go Ravens

The70RT

I don't like the Pat's but it will be a struggle for the Ravens to get the job done, and I would kinda like to see the Falcons get in because of Tony G. I think the Niners would give the Pat's more of a game though.