News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cleaning the center console and removing glue

Started by Spartan, October 02, 2005, 09:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Ok, I have my console completely taken apart. I have polished most of the chrome (I have some rust behind the carpet molding but the front of it is fine).  What can I use to remove the glue left by the carpet? Also,  I am going to hose this thing off but is there a product I can use to clean and shine up the plastic for the console?  Also,what is the color blue in the light for the gear indicator?  It looks like some powder blue and mine is a little rough on the sides so I was going to nail it with some paint.  Overall this thing is shaping up nice.  My spring steel clips are a little rusty and the woodgrain has a few minisqual bubbles on the edges (the average joe will never see them, but I am a detail freak).  It should look like brand new and the only cash I will have put in is for paint.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)