News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CHARGER ARM REST PADS

Started by BEAPARTS, December 14, 2007, 01:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAPARTS

ARMREST PADS HERE WE COME!!!!  No pipe dream for sure.  We are in the process of starting the bbody armrest project (today), projected completion in the spring or earlier.  It seems only natural for our company to do the armrest pads to complement our upper door pads and head rests.  If you've seen and handled the headrest you'll already know what the quality of the armrests will be.

The most difficult piece will be producing the stamping die for the metal frame.

I'm not sure what retail will be, however, I can tell you that under $100 for the right pieces isn't realistic.  Like the upper pads, we will be doing black first to test the waters.  If we do not offer your specific color, the pads will absolutely be able to be dyed.

I would like to thank all our Mopar friends here on DC for all the opportunities to serve you and for all the calls about parts received to thank us, it's really nice to the positive comments, it makes for a great day.  We look forward to an exciting 2008.

Everyone have a great Christmas!!!!

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

resq302

SWEEETT.   :2thumbs:  Keep up the great work Mike! :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :drool5:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Ghoste

Any idea or chance of doing the 67 style Charger front passenger armrest with the ashtray?

BEAPARTS

Quote from: Ghoste on December 14, 2007, 08:34:00 PM
Any idea or chance of doing the 67 style Charger front passenger armrest with the ashtray?

Probably not, and the reason is we have done several 66-67 specific parts and they don't sell.  I think the majority of the 66-67 owners don't want to spend the type of money it takes to do these parts right.  Not all, enough people to make it not feesable to make parts for those cars.

Ghoste

You could be right but it probably has as much to do with 66-67 cars being sold in fewer numbers than with their owners not wanting to spend money.  Chargers anyway.  :shruggy:

daytonalo

Who makes upper door panels for 69-70 Chargers ???

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T