News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HLPAG

Started by sharpspike, October 03, 2005, 01:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Not to mention little conscience, little ethics, little souls and probably little pee-pee's too.

AKcharger

well at least on the video it almost looks like he gets hit by a car at the end of the street!

Spartan

that was the 1st time I checked their site. Do they turn every charger into a GL? I guess if you are going to repaint every car to hide problems, they can save money by only buying one type of paint....... I think they learned their creative discriptions of cars from a realitor, only comment missing was "handy man special" and "curb appeal".  Maybe there should be a different thread, interpreting what HLAPG is really saying in their ads..... Father-son project=it will take resources, time and money of 2 people to get this POS road worthy.   Needs TLC= Thats Likely for the Crusher... Little rust=little that doesn't have rust on it....

Its sad what they do, the scarry thing is, their site says they now do restos....did someone learn how to paint with a brush and change an air filter?  DOH!!!
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Spartan on October 30, 2005, 10:08:19 AM

Its sad what they do, the scarry thing is, their site says they now do restos....did someone learn how to paint with a brush and change an air filter?   DOH!!!
They're probably talking about the go-kart...and it was Hans' 5 year old kid that did the resto. :icon_smile_big:

Here's hoping these guys go down in flames before the next new year! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)