News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet clone on ebay

Started by BigBlockSam, December 21, 2007, 01:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

pettybird

Quote from: 69_500 on December 25, 2007, 09:53:51 PM
Nope no extra credit for working on a Bird, he was asking only about Daytona's.

OOH!!!  I changed the plugs and points on a different Daytona this year--and the ballast resistor on a third!  and front brakes!  and checked the oil in another!

I'm on a damn roll!

we can now return to the question:  is a crystal necklace a fake diamond or fake cubic zirconium necklace?

daytonalo

I prefer giving her Pearl Necklace  :icon_smile_big:

BigBlockSam

boy this thread has taken a wierd turn
  :rofl:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ghoste

Maybe this is our egg nog thread (suggested through a dark rum haze from the back of the room).

69_500

Was one of those Daytona's you worked on a A4 silver car by any chance? One that possibly racks up quite a few miles each year?  :icon_smile_wink:

OH hey, if you count a 500 as a Daytona without a wing, or as my dad called them a Daytona that never reached its full potential, then I'd have worked on one today.

TruckDriver

Since I don't check the Arrow car posts all the time, this is the first time I seen this post. I like the car, but do not like the painted rear bumper. That would come off right away for a chrome one.  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

pettybird

That would be the 'check oil' car.  it ran great on power tour...I was ready in case it didn't but I didn't have to turn a single wrench for either car. 

That was nice...

PocketThunder

Quote from: pettybird on December 26, 2007, 02:01:57 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on December 25, 2007, 09:53:51 PM
Nope no extra credit for working on a Bird, he was asking only about Daytona's.

we can now return to the question:  is a crystal necklace a fake diamond or fake cubic zirconium necklace?

Man that's a loaded question..   :scratchchin:   no pun intended. :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

QuoteThat would come off right away for a chrome one.   

:yesnod:  i would do the same
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69_500

So Joanne didn't have any problems on the Powere Tour this year with her car? I didn't get to talk to her at St. Louis this year, spent too much time talking to Jim and Jerry, Gene and Troy, and Dave.

pettybird

no--both her car and ours needed new wipers (that part sucked) but nothing more.

nascarxx29

Did the sweet TX clone daytona ever find a new home?
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

A383Wing

runninhorn

Quote from: nascarxx29 on January 25, 2008, 09:15:33 PM
Did the sweet TX clone daytona ever find a new home?

No, I just emailed the owner.

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Budnicks

Quote from: nascarxx29 on December 22, 2007, 06:36:42 PM
I drove this clone from TX to NJ and never worried about it .It was fun car to drive daily. I later sold it

:2thumbs: she is perty... Looked really good there...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks