News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DASH PADS 69-70 BBODY PHOTOS

Started by BEAPARTS, December 22, 2007, 05:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAPARTS

The black 69-70 dash pads are now available, we will be receiving stock next week.  The pads are constructed like the originals, foam over a steel frame and vinyl covered.  The price for the pad is an incredible $195 each. "Group Buy" or not, that's an awesome price for a piece with B/E & A quality.  I can take orders now for shipment after Christmas, we will not charge cards until parts are in hand and ready to ship.  Photos will be posted as soon as the pads arrive.

Also, I want to personally thank everyone here on DC for the awesome year end and wish everyone and their families a Merry Christmas.  :cheers: We appreciate the opportunity to servicing you and very much look forward to servicing you next year with more exciting new parts coming out.

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

resq302

Mike,

Thanks again for yet another great part coming out.  Now, where can I get a huge amount of cash to buy all of these goodies that you are making.... :scratchchin:

Seriously, you are an asset to the hobby. :yesnod:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

miamivice

again, this is great news!  love that all these new, high quality parts are coming out, finally!
it is to bad i just got my factory dash pad redone from just dashes for double the price of these new ones :rotz:
waiting on everything else in my interior to buy new from you! 

68charger383

Put me down for a blue one if you decide to make them down the road. 
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

runningman

BEAPARTS

The reproduction of the 68 only pad will be determined based on the sales of the multi year 69-70 pad.

Hemidog

then i hope you sell many 69-70 pads  ;)

BEAPARTS

PAD PICTURES

BEAPARTS

ANOTHER

BEAPARTS

LAST ONE

supserdave

That looks sweet. Any idea when you will be making colored ones? We need a blue one to.

hemi68charger

Quote from: supserdave on December 27, 2007, 09:32:05 AM
That looks sweet. Any idea when you will be making colored ones? We need a blue one to.

BURNT ORANGE for 1970 !!!!!    :yesnod:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

runningman

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BEAPARTS

The upper door pads and dash pad colors will be based on the sales of the black pieces.  There are more cars with black than any other color, if the blacks don't meet the projected sales numbers the colored ones will not be produced.

farmerjon

do you make them for the 74's  still looking on the website

BEAPARTS

Quote from: farmerjon on January 07, 2008, 09:27:25 PM

We are finishing the 69-76 Abody and then we will be looking at the 71-74 bbody pad.

Dodge Don

Oh sure  :brickwall: now they are available  :'(

I bought a repro one...the wet noodle with no metal spine. Fit like crap. I had to send my original to Just Dashes to be restored....$430!!

Oh well. At least others will get a good deal.

Chatt69chgr

Got my dash pad yesterday.  Looks good.  He ships it in a round tube and it's well protected.  Sure beats the $500+ from Just Dashes.  Mike's the man.

rudyjrusa

Quote from: BEAPARTS on January 08, 2008, 06:54:49 AM
Quote from: farmerjon on January 07, 2008, 09:27:25 PM

We are finishing the 69-76 Abody and then we will be looking at the 71-74 bbody pad.

Hi Mike - are you still thinking about the 73/74 charger front grilles and rear tail light bezels for repop.??

BEAPARTS

If I had a good set of tail light bezels we would consider making them.

rudyjrusa

Quote from: BEAPARTS on January 21, 2008, 02:28:26 AM
If I had a good set of tail light bezels we would consider making them.

ok 3rd generation guys - need to provide Mike with a good set of 73/74 front grilles and rear tail light housings.