News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

To add headrests or not in a first gen

Started by Ghoste, December 30, 2007, 02:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I add headrests to my car or not?

Yes they add to the look.
No, they're somehow wrong.

Musicman

Quote from: Ghoste on July 01, 2008, 02:59:01 AM
Never thought about that.  Does it hit regardless of where the seat is positioned?

Personally I could care less... I'm more than capable of putting a seat forward without damaging something else, but if you want, ask Bryan and see if he has the same issue. The more information you have the better, right  :scratchchin:

Ghoste

Passenger seat and three females in the house who could give a rats ass about the car and being careful when they flip the seat for access?  It's a bigger deal than it normally should be at my house.

Musicman

I'm fortunate... my wife knows better, my daughter would kill, and my son is to scared to touch anything on the car  :lol:

So just go out and measure it for yourself... you have the headrest already. :yesnod:

ITSA426

Mine hasn't broken anything hitting the dash.  I'm not sure it would unless you really pushed on the seatback when it's against the glove box door or dash pad.  It just bothers me using the dash for a seat stop.  That plastic gets brittle after 40 years or so.

A383Wing

Yes...the passenger side will hit the dash pad if the seat is all the way forward...and it will hit the glove box door and break it if not careful....been there, done that.

You are welcome to steal any pics ya want Ghoste....if ya need more, I can go take some this weekend....

Bryan