News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can I find a horn for my new tuff wheel?

Started by AKcharger, December 31, 2007, 01:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Great I have a new tuff wheel, but no horn...any ideas?

Nacho-RT74

find a switch :D

so does not come with switch ? does somebody know if the accurate repro comes with it ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

AKcharger

I don't think so, just the horn button and since I swapped out the standard wheelthe horn switch system is completely diffrent

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: AKcharger on December 31, 2007, 11:02:40 PM
I don't think so, just the horn button and since I swapped out the standard wheelthe horn switch system is completely diffrent

Are you talking about the horn button that mounts on the tuff wheel? If so I think I have one here. Let me know and I'll try to find it for you.

charger Downunder

I went through this with Grant you have to buy the install kit to suit your car ,a horn switch is in the kit,its a Grant horn swith nothing like the original style Tuff wheel one,I think it would work with the original tuff wheel horn swith if you have one.
They should say when they sell you a wheel that it dosnt include the horn switch.
[/quote]

AKcharger

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on December 31, 2007, 11:05:28 PM
Quote from: AKcharger on December 31, 2007, 11:02:40 PM
Are you talking about the horn button that mounts on the tuff wheel? If so I think I have one here. Let me know and I'll try to find it for you.

Thanks for  the offer ma'am but I have a button, need the actual electric switch

...Downunder, copy on Grant, I'll give 'em a call