News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Wheels on my Charger!

Started by Brock Samson, January 08, 2008, 12:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GNQAXicgyeU

only $ 12 K, of course i ain't gonna pay that i'm gonna boost em' first set i see...  :sarcasmalert:

So,.. what's the widest tire these'll fit on?..  :shruggy: 'n how do ya' think they'll look with a raised white letters?..  :laugh:

Dave22443

Holy cow!  I wonder how many accidents those are going to cause?   :-\

No kids.  You don't need no stinkin DVD.  You can watch the movie on da' rims baby!  :punkrocka:

:badidea:   :mrt:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

PocketThunder

I wonder what the next big thing for rims will be.  we need to figure it out and get on this cash cow.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

And just when I thought I'd seen the last possible usage for the chrome mudflap babe (no Ponch, I didn't say beef curtains).

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BB1

Delete my profile

Steve P.

I DO want my wheels to make a statement, but NOT like that...  :puke:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 08, 2008, 12:55:45 PM
I wonder what the next big thing for rims will be.  we need to figure it out and get on this cash cow.

Clear wheels  :2thumbs:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Steve P.

Those have got to be for trailer queens only.. I can see the brake dust now..  :eek2:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

those are kind'a cool,.. i remember back in the early '70s there were folks putting lights in their wheel wells, kind'a the predicessor to the neon kits of today,.. anyhow, those might just work...  :scratchchin:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

1969R6RED

kylem4711

im young ,   so i like big rims,   but not those, and not on a charger
1970 dodge charger rt 440 4-speed
1973 plymouth barracuda 4-speed

miller

you gotta admit.. they would be pretty cool for advertising.. you know taxi cabs, delivery vehicles that sorta thing.. make the LEDs in just a plain flat black wheel and they would have a monopoly on wheel ads

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa