News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need some front suspension help

Started by Our 68 Obsession, October 04, 2005, 03:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our 68 Obsession

I started today to put a patch in my left front frame rail. When we took the upper control arm off the bar that the back of the control arm goes through broke because it was rotten. Anyone know of someone who makes this aftermarket? If not i'm going to have to fab up a replacement. I hope I explained this properly, and thanks for your help!

Ghoste

I think you're looking at fabbing up a replacement. 

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ghoste on October 05, 2005, 01:43:48 PM
I think you're looking at fabbing up a replacement.  
I agree. Either that, or find one from a donor car. The good thing about that is that it can come from any B-body from around 68, not necessarily a Charger.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Our 68 Obsession

Thanks guys. The guy doing the welding is fabbing one up now. He said that he can make it just like the old piece and make it strong enough to last. Kind of an odd part, the shop manual shows it but doesn't name it or have a part number. Thanks again