News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winged Warriors Nation NATION MEET next year 2008 duluth minn

Started by moparstuart, January 07, 2008, 11:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

check out the ram chager we saw at DQ    it's got teeth    lee's hemi also   :drool5:

moparstuart

:drool5: my kids on the lake shore (MOPAR VACATIONS) awesome ( not so much for the wife )  :smilielol:

moparstuart

:drool5:  hemi only relay bracket 66-67

moparstuart

:popcrn: you know I was gonna love this wisconsin limelight car :smilielol: :smilielol:  I drool overs dougs wisconsin bird also

moparstuart

:popcrn: it was foggy this morning on the way to cirrus air craft plant

moparstuart

moparstuart

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on June 10, 2008, 09:02:44 PM
We went to Minneiapolis looking for Paul and the mall of america
I was at work! 

Quote from: moparstuart on June 10, 2008, 09:14:21 PM
:drool5:  we didnt find paul at the mall  or in minneapolis so we headed to minnetonka where he claims to live ?   We through for sure we would fine him at the cross stitch store but no luck .
I was at work!

Quote from: moparstuart on June 10, 2008, 09:18:59 PM
We needed gas so we went to holiday gas station in minnetonka   no paul there either but we did see a 68 chrysler 300 in the wild .  Got gauged for $4.09 a gallon too :RantExplode:      Then we looked for paul at the minnetonka water tower.  No paul    We thought maybe subway or DQ but alas not paul there either ! :shruggy:
   Not at northern tools either ?
We were at that DQ with the kids on Sunday night, and i was in that Northern Tool getting a recoil for my mower Monday after work.  We were this >--< close.   :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: moparstuart on June 10, 2008, 09:24:54 PM
:popcrn:  then we went to St paul thinking paul really didnt move . But no paul there either !     On the way from  st paul to duluth Lime light green catapillar on the ceiling or our mini van ? Kid loved it .   Then finally we got to duluth for the show , still no paul but i did get a call from him wondering where we were. Lee itsa426 called also !   
Thats the exact spot i was at right before this happened >> http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,37420.msg469549.html#msg469549

Anyways, my chances are slim to none on making it up there on Friday.  Moma isnt feeling good at all right now, so i'm gonna stick close to home just in case.  I have the choice of hanging out with you douchebags on Friday and missing the birth of my child, or staying around town.   :icon_smile_big:

I'll call you on Saturday on your way home and see if i can even meet you for a couple minutes if you stop for gas or lunch or something.  I have nothing going on Saturday as far as i know.  What time are you leaving on Saturday morning Stu?  When ever you get done with breakfast?

Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

I would imagine we will leave at 10:00 am or so saturday ?   Hope all goes well with the baby man that is way more important .

moparstuart

more pictures 6-12-08 view out the back of our hotel  then we cruised up to glensheen mansion a local posh mansion

moparstuart

:drool5: look close you can see the rare fury wing car  :smilielol:

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:popcrn:  this is meet t-shirt  15.00 plus shipping while they last    let me know if you want one 

moparstuart

:drool5: weather has been cold wet and foggy , but the tours have been great !

moparstuart

:drool5:   first thing thursday morning we cruised an hour up to split rock light house

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

moparstuart

Aero426

That hotel on the lake looks like a great place.  Very pretty.

pettybird

figures they'd have a meet shirt with a Petty car on it and I'm not there!

General_01

Looks like I am not going to make it either guys. :flame: I was playing soccer with my daughter's team in the rain on Wednesday and twisted my ankle. I woke up Thursday and it was sore. Still went into work and walked on it all day. Really sore now. :brickwall: I think I will go to Brainerd and visit my Dad. At least I can just sit on the couch and visit him.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

moparstuart

:drool5:     fog horns and the light house it self. The fancy mirrors are made in paris !

moparstuart