News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HEADRESTS REBUILD KITS BENCH & BUCKET AVAILABLE

Started by BEAPARTS, January 08, 2008, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAPARTS

Shown is the available kit for bucket seats that can be used to add headrests to a non-headrest car or used as a rebuild kit.  Bench seat is also available, the price on either kit is $129.  The bezels can also be purchased separately for $19 each.

Michael C. Ross – Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

Just 6T9 CHGR

Yummy!    New bezels will go perfectly with my new headrests :thumbs:

Time to spend some more birthday money!!  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

miamivice

this is great!  gosh, the list of stuff to purchase from you keeps getting longer.   :2thumbs:

resq302

Mike,

Are the bezels pot metal or plastic chromed?
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BEAPARTS

Quote from: resq302 on January 09, 2008, 05:53:12 PM
Mike,

Are the bezels pot metal or plastic chromed?

Plastic chrome? Come on Brian, of course they're pot metal.

resq302

Ok, thats what I thought since you are into details like me.  I must say, that is a GREAT price as someone else had the bezels repro'd for as much as you are selling them without the plastic pieces.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Charger Steve

I am interested in a kit that includes everything, the headrests included, to convert non headrest buckets to headrests. Does B/E & A sell such a kit?
Charger Steve

resq302

Read the first post on this.  Mike is the guy to talk to and I believe they even sell the repro head rests you are looking for as well.  Who knows, he might be able to work something out for you.
Brian

1969chargerrtse

My headrests are complete and fine, what I would like to see is the chrome tape that wraps around the headrest be available.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Chatt69chgr

Krusin Moons used to have it.  Don't know if they still do.  I think it was 3M brand so you might go thru their catalog of offerings (if you can figure out where to find it) and see if you can identify the actual item.  Perhaps others would offer it if the Krusin Moons folks don't.  I know they don't have seatbelt material anymore.  Said he couldn't get it from his supplier.