News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For those of you who have always wanted to fly

Started by 69bronzeT5, January 14, 2008, 01:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Drache

There has been even fighter jets on ebay before as well....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bull

"The last Concept Sky Commuter aircraft in Existence" Is that because the other ones turned into terminal velocity coffins?

derailed

I think the name says it all. I will pass thank you.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Troy

Well, it doesn't actually fly. Even when it had engines it would barely hover. It's still a cool piece of aviation history so hopefully someone sticks it in a museum.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

"Yes you can make this ship leave the ground and even 10 feet or higher. But it is not stable and needs more research to continue this endeavor. I want no one to get hurt and I am making it very clear that this concept aircraft that is shown in this auction is possible to make lift off and clear the ground but the research stopped there. The reason this ship survived is because it was not put into testing."

I can imagine by looking at the pics, that it would be pretty hard to control. Nice conversation piece for someone's collection, though. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Rack

Wish there was a pic of the car actually, you know, flying...

squeakfinder

Quote from: Drache on January 14, 2008, 03:15:22 AM
There has been even fighter jets on ebay before as well....

There was a guy who kept listing a MIG 21 I think, an a jet that had been used by the Blue Angles...
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....