News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Go Ghoste! T minus 82 posts and counting to the big 10k!

Started by bull, January 08, 2008, 07:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

bull

TheGhost

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 13, 2008, 02:43:09 PM
HEY!!!! MY POST HERE DISSAPEARED!!! IT WAS BETWEEN BULL'S AND 69 500'S! WTF!!! :shruggy:

Oh no.  Better contact all the mods.  Probably should even get Troy on the case.  I'm sure, even though they are busy running the site, they'll spend their valuable time trying to figure out why one of your posts (probably just another smiley post) suddenly dissapeared. ::)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: TheGhost on January 14, 2008, 04:49:10 PM
HEY!!!! MY POST HERE DISSAPEARED!!! IT WAS BETWEEN BULL'S AND 69 500'S! WTF!!! :shruggy:

(probably just another smiley post)

that it wasnt!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

Shakey

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 14, 2008, 11:07:10 PM
Quote from: TheGhost on January 14, 2008, 04:49:10 PM

(probably just another smiley post)

that it wasnt!

I'm gonna guess here that the some of the folks in charge have decided to start deleting posts that are tottally irrelevant, make no sense or are something they see as something that was posted to simply increase ones post count.  Just guessing.   :shruggy:

I guess you'll need to ask yourself before posting as to whether or not you think the mods might delete your post.  Think of these questions as you ponder whether or not to click on the reply or quote links on your monitor.

Is what I am about to type relevant to the thread? 
Will it make sense? 
Will I have to explain it to anyone? 
If none of the above, is at least funny or a feeble attempt at being funny?
Am I just trying to increase my post count so I can one day tell all of my friends and family that I have the most posts on DC.com

If you do this before you're finger start typing poking the keys, you'll probably save yourself a lot of time and hassles and with all of this saved time, one day you might find yourself with a Charger that is road worthy or perhaps even a girlfriend.   :scratchchin:

As mentioned earlier, I'm just guessing.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on January 15, 2008, 06:36:24 AMIf you do this before you're finger start typing poking the keys, you'll probably save yourself a lot of time and hassles and with all of this saved time, one day you might find yourself with a Charger that is road worthy or perhaps even a girlfriend.   :scratchchin:

Shakey if he gets a girlfriend we all know the work on the Charger will come to a halt.  So, Cody, keep working on your Charger and get a part time job to pay for Charger parts.  If you go out with a girl on a date make sure she pays for herself.   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

69_500

Wow look at Paul, offering advice on dating to the young Cody. I"m not sure you want to take advice from a man, who gets a woman pregant every time he looks at her.  :slap: Hey Paul, that Charger 500 doesn't have room for 4 baby seats in the back. :cheers:

Okay so who am I to protest to him saying you should go Dutch on dates? No one, heck me and the wife have been trying for a while now for that second kid. I wanna be just like paul and fill  back seat full of kids.

69bronzeT5

:smilielol: Thats gonna leave a mark. Although Paul, thats one thing I've thought about...I'd spend all my money on her and not the Charger. My main goal is to finish the Charger :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1971 Charger R/T: B5 Blue 440 Automatic
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1970 GTO: 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: 340 Automatic

Steve P.

Cody, your MAIN goal SHOULD be to get the best education you can. Cars come later. So do girls....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TheGhost

Quote from: Steve P. on January 15, 2008, 08:21:17 PM
Cody, your MAIN goal SHOULD be to get the best education you can. Cars come later. So do girls....

I agree.  I fucked up and went girls, cars, THEN education.  Now I'm broke, with no college degree (which I'll fix someday, once I can afford tuition).
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TUFCAT

If post are dissapearing without our knowledge... could that actually be a good thing??  I haven't seen a lot of totally stupid or RUDE posts in quite a while. In fact,  its really been a whole lot better once the extra mods came along.....and I'm really not trying to kiss ass (....that much).;)

My point is.....if somebody posts a dumb, rude, or irrelevant comment - - (even me  :smilielol: ) - then delete it.   I don't want to read all that B.S anymore. 

I would even say - - - (goin' on a limb here.....) that this place has been better without it.  :Twocents: