News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wire loom clips

Started by Silver R/T, May 20, 2008, 12:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Im replacing my trunk extension on my 68. I need to have those wire holders that go along it, holding tail light wire harness. Can i get these from somewhere or Id have to cut them off out of old trunk extension?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dads_69

Silver, I typed in *wire loom clips* via Google and found several places that sell what your looking for. I've bought from these guy's before, might work for what you need.
www.autobodyclips.com
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

gasoline_24

They are made.  The ones I saw were the same size and had already been dipped.  I have looked through my links, but cannot find them.  I will continue looking.

Silver R/T

Quote from: dads_69 on May 20, 2008, 12:30:18 AM
Silver, I typed in *wire loom clips* via Google and found several places that sell what your looking for. I've bought from these guy's before, might work for what you need.
www.autobodyclips.com
thanks for the link, look like part number 18159 through 18162 might work but not too sure? Im not sure if theyre metal so I could weld them on top of extension.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger-Bodie

MegaParts has them.....608-452-2045 ask for Jamie.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............