News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hay Strat!!!! Its a truck!!!!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 05, 2005, 12:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Oh my God! that truck is huge. I'd like to see that negotiate it's way through a labyrinth.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

TruckDriver

A lot of those are coming up here. They been building win farms all over up here for the past few years.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

The truck I'm driving now.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

TruckDriver

what a waste of a nice truck, lol.
PETE

charger490

we have the windmills here in western new york also

Fred

Quote from: TruckDriver on May 25, 2012, 06:40:54 PM
what a waste of a nice truck, lol.

At least he got the colours right.  :lol:

Bob T

We started a job at a mates Metal Cutting workshop today installing his new Amada Fibre Laser cutter.
Amazing machine, just released and top of the range. He had all the staff ( out of shot ) lined up and toasting it with Champagne as it got unloaded. Nice  :cheers:
Link to the cutter if anyone is interested, pretty cool machine, way faster and can do much more than his other Lasers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUY9yDksS9Y

The last shot is the Merc truck with the grapple hook that picked up the packing waste, also quite a cool truck for what it can do quickly and go
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

We were paving a new parking lot for P&H Harnischfeger in Milwaukee right by Miller Park. It was 93 degrees out, the hot asphalt was about 320 degrees, so yeah, it was a hot. The first picture is a shot in the mirror.

PETE

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Fred

Wow that's massive alright.
Money can buy you everything.
Nice to be rich.

Bob T

Quote from: TruckDriver on June 20, 2012, 07:49:54 PM
We were paving a new parking lot for P&H Harnischfeger in Milwaukee right by Miller Park. It was 93 degrees out, the hot asphalt was about 320 degrees, so yeah, it was a hot. The first picture is a shot in the mirror.

Wow, look at the size of that dragline  :o
What was it doing TD?
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TruckDriver

That's a old 1950's I believe that they restored for a display only unit. That is sitting next to a major intersection there.
PETE

TruckDriver

We are re-doing a sub division road, and the 1966 Mack DM600 was with us today on the mill again. I tossed the Pete 359 pic too for the heck of it. I wasn't even using my truck as mine had the altenator go out this morning. I was driving a 7600 International.

PETE

Todd Wilson

TruckDriver

PETE

Ghoste

That Mack looks to be in better than average shape for a heavy duty vehicle.  I don't mean for its year but just overall condition for the type of work it does.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Ghoste on September 15, 2012, 11:16:53 PM
That Mack looks to be in better than average shape for a heavy duty vehicle.  I don't mean for its year but just overall condition for the type of work it does.

It's a show truck too yet.
PETE

TruckDriver

Saw this today. Something new
PETE

hatersaurusrex

Can someone please edit the title of this thread to change Hay to Hey?   Seriously I can't be the only one who pictures a loud 4 year old with pigtails screaming it when it's spelled 'Hay'??

Todd Wilson

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on October 05, 2012, 08:54:25 PM
Can someone please edit the title of this thread to change Hay to Hey?   Seriously I can't be the only one who pictures a loud 4 year old with pigtails screaming it when it's spelled 'Hay'??

uh............no

Todd

hatersaurusrex

Hay!  It's Shake and Bayke, and I Hayyylped!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TruckDriver

This is fairly new in town, but I finally got some photos of it. It's fairly complete and in great shape too. Late '20's?

PETE