News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hay Strat!!!! Its a truck!!!!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 05, 2005, 12:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Roadtrains are very impressive, but they just don't have that "Bling" factor going on. Give me Lights & Chrome anyday! :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TruckDriver

DAYMMM, that a nice Pete. I prefer my air horns on the roof too. More crome. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

Born on a Mountain, Raised in a Cave, Truckin' & ..........   well, you get it!

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

TruckDriver

Ok, there not that flashy, but they are Dodges ;D
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

I found this old post card tonight. This belonged(s) to a driving school in Texas around '91.
PETE

Lowprofile

Yea, I've seen that truck before..........Very cool.

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

TruckDriver

PETE

derailed

heres a couple more of my favorites

Todd Wilson

derailed

Brock Samson

moparguy01

Todd Wilson

Quote from: moparguy01 on November 15, 2005, 09:13:19 PM
Quote from: Stratocharger on November 15, 2005, 08:54:42 PM
http://www.autoweek.com/files/specials/2005_sema/gallerys/sema/images/31.jpg

so's this!..

hey Todd, wasnt that the truck at the show down in Wichita the other year?
im pretty sure it was.

Yeah it is!    01 and I saw this god awful truck in person! HAHA!

BOOGIE TIL YOU PUKE!    HAHA!

Brock Samson

Todd Wilson

Lowprofile

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

derailed

Now that i can appreciate, I drove a superliner for a couple of years for a guy and i loved it. Really nice riding truck and i felt like I was in a large car.

TruckDriver

Quote from: drailed on November 20, 2005, 12:24:10 AM
Now that i can appreciate, I drove a superliner for a couple of years for a guy and i loved it. Really nice riding truck and i felt like I was in a large car.
:iagree: I drove one for 2 years back in the late '80s. It still is one of the best trucks I ever drove period! Had a 350 & 9spd, dual exhaust, air ride suspention and that thing would really go once wound up.  :yesnod:

That superliner looks nice, but he should of at least kept the Bulldog on the top of the hood.

Did you guys ever see the movie "Flatbed Annie & Sweetie Pie" That's a nice Superliner too. :yesnod:

BTW... I really need a new scanner  :-\
PETE

derailed

i never saw that movie, ill have to look for it. The Superliner I use to drive had a 350 and a 9 speed as well. She really pulled great with 9000 gallons of fuel oil and you could find yourself running 80mph with it real easy. I got a couple high speed awards with it to. My boss at that time put me in a new 93 CH and I didnt like it as much, unfortunatly the guy that got the truck after me rolled it.

TruckDriver

Quote from: drailed on November 20, 2005, 05:40:36 PM
i never saw that movie, ill have to look for it.

You can go here to get it along with a bunch of other truckin' movies which I have all of.

http://www.virtualtruckroute.com/

Here's some pics of the current truck I'm drivin. It's a '05 International and It just turned 30,000 miles last week. I really don't like it because of all the plastic in it, but its new so what the heck. These were takin by my dad 2 weeks ago. We were paving a few blocks from his house.
PETE

derailed

wow that looks comfy, I still drive part time when the railroad slows down and I was in one of the new Mack visions. I noticed driving a newer truck like the one you have seems to make the day go by quicker.

TruckDriver

I found this '73 Dodge on Ebay
PETE

Todd Wilson

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on November 24, 2005, 09:29:36 AM
I found this '73 Dodge on Ebay

I dont think thats a 73. Cool truck. I could use it!

Todd

Shakey

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on November 20, 2005, 09:50:31 AM

Did you guys ever see the movie "Flatbed Annie & Sweetie Pie" That's a nice Superliner too. :yesnod:

Any good lezzie scenes in the movie?  By the looks of the cover, it should be chock full of carpet munchin'!

TruckDriver

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 24, 2005, 11:28:41 AM
I dont think thats a 73. Cool truck. I could use it!
Todd

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like a '74 or '75. But thats what the add says. I found it today so you can go look.
PETE