News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hay Strat!!!! Its a truck!!!!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 05, 2005, 12:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

:icon_smile_wink:
PETE

Todd Wilson

SWEET!  I got some Walters around here somewhere!

Todd

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Check this bad boy out! Very rare! Even more rare is this truck with the Dodge Diesel!

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

TruckDriver

Quote from: Todd Wilson on December 04, 2007, 12:41:06 AM
SWEET!  I got some Walters around here somewhere!

Todd

I forgot I had some too.
PETE

TruckDriver

This one sits abandon near my girlfriend.
PETE

TruckDriver

And a Volvo
PETE