News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"NEW" Upper door pad medallions UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Started by BEAPARTS, January 15, 2008, 05:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAPARTS

This one is for you Trav, and you thought I was done for the day.

New upper door pad medallions, cast pot metal with the correct aluminum insert.  The medallion is designed like the originals so the 3 studs can be pressed to retain the medallion correctly.  The medallions will be shipped without the aluminum installed so there is no chance of damage during the installation to the pad.

I do realize the word "Charger" needs to be black.  If you want the medallions separately get them now, if the medallions don't sell well on their own they will be saved for the upper door pads.

The list price is $89 for the pair, the group buy price is $79.

OK, OK, here's your "IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER" GROUP BUY, $65 for a pair this month ONLY!!!

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

8WHEELER

Looks like I will spending more money Mike..... need some of these for sure... no plastic  :2thumbs:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

charge-it

So on are the sets your selling are the "Charger" letters black?
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

BEAPARTS

Quote from: charge-it on January 27, 2008, 11:44:28 AM
So on are the sets your selling are the "Charger" letters black?

Yes they are.

BEAPARTS

OK, OK, here's your "IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER" GROUP BUY, $65 for a pair this month ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!  You can have the medallions either black painted or plain. In stock and ready to ship.  If you do not want me to put the insert in for those that want the red/white/blue outline let me know.

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990